I am having one (lol baby thread)

Huh thats a nifty idea. I wouldn't mind having one. I spend a fortune on my bras, and I usually just put them in a lingerie bag, but I dont think they really make any difference....

This thread gives me an idea: Is anyone interested in donating to the Kiwi boob job fund? All proceeds will be ground/mashed up and put in Kiwi's boobs. Takers?

ChikkenNoodul said:
An appetizer of: Crispy Phyllo Tuna Rolls with Pickled Vegetables and Dipping Sauce

Followed by the entree: Crispy Half Duck with Fricassee of Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts and Lychees

And for dessert: Rhubarb Consommé with Summer Fruit and Basil Crème Fraiche Sherbet

:drool:

The BEST duck I have had, EVER
There used to be a TINY (maybe 6 tables) French resturant here that had the most scrumptous duck I've ever tasted. Their quail was equally as good. I miss some good French food, as I LOVE sauces.

KNYTE said:
This thread gives me an idea: Is anyone interested in donating to the Kiwi boob job fund? All proceeds will be ground/mashed up and put in Kiwi's boobs. Takers?

I'd be a taker if it were on a pay-for-play basis.

ChikkenNoodul said:
An appetizer of: Crispy Phyllo Tuna Rolls with Pickled Vegetables and Dipping Sauce

Followed by the entree: Crispy Half Duck with Fricassee of Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts and Lychees

And for dessert: Rhubarb Consommé with Summer Fruit and Basil Crème Fraiche Sherbet

:drool:

The BEST duck I have had, EVER

Damn, now my broke ass wants French food and I can't afford it. :(