I am having one (lol baby thread)

Bubbles said:
Damn, now my broke ass wants French food and I can't afford it. :(
It's 'Restaurant Week' in Boston, a bunch of places have signed on for a prix fixe dinner menu of $30.95pp no matter what they usually charge, pretty sweet deal.

Otherwise I end up having nights like this:

cnladour2.JPG

And that's HALF what the other restaurant I like in Boston is, since that one is in Syracuse :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's 'Restaurant Week' in Boston, a bunch of places have signed on for a prix fixe dinner menu of $30.95pp no matter what they usually charge, pretty sweet deal.

cnladour2.JPG

And that's HALF what the other restaurant I like in Boston is, since that one is in Syracuse :fly:

Holy crap. Food should never cost that much. It's freaking food... free from the earth.

:hs:

April23 said:
Holy crap. Food should never cost that much. It's freaking food... free from the earth.

:hs:

Supply and demand, honey. You eat it all, the rest of us pay out the ass for what's left.

ChikkenNoodul said:

cnladour2.JPG

Typical French cuisine..........but its' usually soooooo worth it. :drool:

Bubbles said:
Because they are so large I don't even find them attractive any more. :eek: I will never actually get a reduction, I'm just saying I have thought about it.

beauty is in the eye of the bewbholder ;)