FYI I am coming round to the idea of avatars, but only if....

because the majority of the people on this site are utter fucking dickheads. Y'all have no fucking idea how I am when I post, but fuck that, you'll just assume whatever you want, say whatever you want, paint me in a bad light no matter what I actually meant by what I say. fuck you all.

Did you get a name change or were you here before because I don't remember anyone saying the word 'fuck' here a lot?

What the hell does it matter? It's just a word.

I know.... I use it a lot too.

I once had a bf tell me that idiots use the work 'fuck' because they lack the ability to choose a more functional word for the sentence. Which only made me want to use it more. It makes sense though. While the word fuck is used to express emotion in our society (typically anger), there is a better way to structure the sentence properly to express what we want to say more accurately.

I once had a bf tell me that idiots use the work 'fuck' because they lack the ability to choose a more functional word for the sentence. Which only made me want to use it more. It makes sense though. While the word fuck is used to express emotion in our society (typically anger), there is a better way to structure the sentence properly to express what we want to say more accurately.

fucking shut the fuck up, fuckwit!

There are all sorts of ways to speak. I am not interested in coming across to people as well spoken as I could possibly be.

because the majority of the people on this site are utter f*cking dickheads. Y'all have no f*cking idea how I am when I post, but f*ck that, you'll just assume whatever you want, say whatever you want, paint me in a bad light no matter what I actually meant by what I say. f*ck you all.

Fuck you you fucking uppity bitch. I'll fuck you and all your fucking lesbian fish eating friends. You're gonna die bitch. I'm coming out of the booth.

Waxcy.jpg

What coming out of the booth may look like.

Could that be the reason why you are misunderstood at times here?

Could be.. I have a theory that something like 60% - 70% of the time it's my cultural differences that causing misunderstandings. And no that's not simply just being Australian. It's about being Australia, Where in Australia I grew up, growing up in a military family, plus other family issues that shaped the family and thus shaped me.

The other 30% - 40% of it is others here being retarded and/or instigative.

Could be.. I have a theory that something like 60% - 70% of the time it's my cultural differences that causing misunderstandings. And no that's not simply just being Australian. It's about being Australia, Where in Australia I grew up, growing up in a military family, plus other family issues that shaped the family and thus shaped me.

Ill admit, its hard to tell when you're joking on here. That's why we get on to coqui to use smilies :lol:

I guess a good rule of thumb for everyone is to not take everything so seriously on here because its probably out of context... its not like we are face to face and can read each others reactions on here.

Fuck em all

Ill admit, its hard to tell when you're joking on here. That's why we get on to coqui to use smilies :lol:

I guess a good rule of thumb for everyone is to not take everything so seriously on here because its probably out of context... its not like we are face to face and can read each others reactions on here.

Fuck em all

Jesus christ you are such a cunt

Everytime I bring up that it may be down to cultural differences many Americans (not just on here but elsewhere) accuse me of making excuses. Funny how on American forums I tend to be quite hated whereas I'm perfectly fine and dandy on UK-based ones. :)

Fuck em all

True. With the inability to detect the precise connotations, it seems the accepted norm is to take whatever could be conceived as an insult, as an insult rather than any other possibility.

In other words, people should give others the benefit of the doubt.