I always thought a nice pair of tits would kill me........

this isn't about me it's about this wanker; im sick of seeing SO's more "hurt" than the actual patient

i can't get over the fact that i am beginning to think you're a total cock by the title and then the original post

please prove me wrong on this

Sorry. This is how my wife and I deal with things. I would fully expect her to poke fun at testicular cancer. Humor defuses alot of situations in this house. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it, it's just how I'm used to dealing with stressful situations.

Sorry. This is how my wife and I deal with things. I would fully expect her to poke fun at testicular cancer. Humor defuses alot of situations in this house. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it, it's just how I'm used to dealing with stressful situations.

We are the same way. Making a hard situation lighter makes it easier to get through. :hs:

Same here...when I reach the point where I can't laugh about a given situation I've really lost it. :cool:

this is why i crack wise about my mom in her cast. other wise i'd be crying.

picture.php

picture.php

Bad pics (no zoom)... but thats the gist.