How the heck can you stand living in the South?

El Borracho said:
this's my rifle, this's my gun. this'ns fer shotin' this'ns fer fun

:drool: ya know ya wanna play.

Hows the horses by the way?

horrible. We ran two in West Virginia this weekend and finished nowhere. Total waste of 3 days :(

crazymike said:
horrible. We ran two in West Virginia this weekend and finished nowhere. Total waste of 3 days :(

Lock and load.

Kidding.
I never think it's right to put a horse down, unless it's terminally ill.

wr3kt said:
Lock and load.

Kidding.
I never think it's right to put a horse down, unless it's terminally ill.

If a horse has a broken leg it's better off being put down. Horses arn't like people and need to move around, etc... Although some horses can be put in a sling, etc... and stay in their stall for months, most cannot. So putting them down is the only fair answer.

In the wild if a horse breaks it's leg it will be wolf bait, by doing it in captivity you are saving it from being eaten by wolves.

KNYTE said:
I hate the South.

Always have.

Always will.

edit: And this crap about the South "rising again" is complete BS. All the North would have to do is change the highway signs to the metric system and the idiots down there would sit and stare at them until they all starved to death.
That's a little harsh considering "the north" is really only full of uptight people who need twice the closet space of their southern counterparts.

wr3kt said:
I'm going to write a letter to your church saying you're a Satan-worshiper.

We forward all letters received from south of the Mason Dixon line to the trash.

smileynev said:
We forward all letters received from south of the Mason Dixon line to the trash.

Is it true that they still use Pony Express (or the appropriate southern variation)?

KNYTE said:
Is it true that they still use Pony Express (or the appropriate southern variation)?

I think they make the minorities run there letters to wherever they need to go.

Wow you guys are a bunch of cockgobblers. I hate the stereotypical southern redneck as much as the next guy, but you'll find there's a few good apples down hurr too.

meyou said:
Wow you guys are a bunch of cockgobblers. I hate the stereotypical southern redneck as much as the next guy, but you'll find there's a few good apples down hurr too.

By apples you mean fruit? And by fruit you mean gay dudes?

meyou said:

Washington makes better apples though