How long

Thorn Bird said:
mine was three months before i met spange. now it's going on 8 years and i can't get rid of him. :fly:

I didn't actually have any relationships prior to Knyte, he's my first and last boyfriend. :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
That was just what they didn't have time to spend before they croaked, and since their wives and best servants were buried with them - it's not like they were gonna leave it for the slaves

<shrugs>

Seems like a pretty good way to keep inflation at bay.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hmmm, perhaps we could learn from this economic model

Although, I always thought the gold was a payoff for giving the aliens the recipe for beer

I plan on buying some hard gold here in the next couple of years. Probably in coin with as much purity as I can afford. My plan is to buy one a year or so, then when my kids get married I'll give them each one as their wedding gift (ideally by then I'll have more than 3 coins, so I'll have some for myself :fly:).

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I plan on buying some hard gold here in the next couple of years. Probably in coin with as much purity as I can afford. My plan is to buy one a year or so, then when my kids get married I'll give them each one as their wedding gift (ideally by then I'll have more than 3 coins, so I'll have some for myself :fly:).
That's a very good idea.

Silver ain't such a bad thing to have either.

KNYTE said:

Get some gold dinars. They're about $150 per coin. Plus, they're Muslim tested and Allah approved.

April23 said:
Excuse over what? getting married?

Of course. You gotta catch up, I have three years and two kids on you (I figure since Knyte and Fly both count as a kid they cancel each other out.) ;)

kiwi said:
Of course. You gotta catch up, I have three years and two kids on you (I figure since Knyte and Fly both count as a kid they cancel each other out.) ;)

I'm not in for rushing marriage... really don't want kids either. :hs: