How long

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,763
While in Florida this week I got to wondering how long everyone has been married or with their SO. If married, how long did you date before you got married?

Knyte and I have been married almost 3 1/2 years and we dated for 7 months prior to marriage.

^^^^^^^ Never forget

2 years, 1 month and a bit. I don't plan to get married until I have completed my education and am reasonably stable financially.

b_sinning said:
Or you knock her up.
That seems to be the mentality of most people my age. Statistics today have shown that the conception rate has fallen though, that can only be a good thing.

We dated for about a year and then decided to co-habitat for a year and a half before we got married.

You just can't rush into things with dirty hippie!

Pandora said:
dated about six months or so then we were engaged for about two years. As of Feb 28th we'll be married for about.....4 years?!?! Has it really been that long?!

you know, four was a weird number to hit for me, too. it's like...three's not a long time, but when you're married four, MY GOD!!!! now i feel like we're ancient. that damn commercial's right -- having a baby changes everything. :fly: