How long can she do it?

JaymieT

Flaccid Member
Nov 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I stopped by Nyx's house tonight hoping she would go shopping with me but she wouldn't! She used to go home from work and not want to go anywhere but she's working from home now so I thought she'd want to go somewhere. Now she tells me that she's going to see how long she can stay home before she goes crazy :tard:

I would have bet three days maximum but today is already day 2. She didn't leave home yesterday or today. How long do you guys think she will last and how long could you stay home before you went nuts?

BTW its looking like UF has become a couple's forum these days. Can someone give me a list of who is married or living with who? Thanks!

I say 6 days (as long as fly doesn't mess something up and UF goes down again.). I personally try not to ever go longer than 2 days, or I get real ancy and need to get out.

myself and knyte
spange and thornbird
pandora and theac
candy and shawndavid
fuxx and fatburger
jj and bast
coqui and helenabear
eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee

that's all I can think of right now. Someone else will have to get the rest.

Damn straight. There hasn't been a better posting combo since Turner & Hooch.

In all seriousness though, Galen & Exodus. I'm first because I enjoy gangsta chillin' on my John Deere Gator

*ahem* I should have known :p You didn't tell them that I work on Saturday and already don't go anywhere on Sunday, did you? :fly: I'm starting day 3 now.

Nice list, kiwi :heart: I lost track of who was with who, and there are several newer members I don't know well at all.

Nyx said:
*ahem* I should have known :p You didn't tell them that I work on Saturday and already don't go anywhere on Sunday, did you? :fly: I'm starting day 3 now.

Nice list, kiwi :heart: I lost track of who was with who, and there are several newer members I don't know well at all.
you are insane. Why would you even want to do this? Its like seeing how long you can make your toenails grow. You CAN do it, but why?

Single and proud, baby. I have yet to meet anyone I could stomach for longer than they're on their back.

kiwi said:
I say 6 days (as long as fly doesn't mess something up and UF goes down again.). I personally try not to ever go longer than 2 days, or I get real ancy and need to get out.

myself and knyte
spange and thornbird
pandora and theac
candy and shawndavid
fuxx and fatburger
jj and bast
coqui and helenabear
eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee

that's all I can think of right now. Someone else will have to get the rest.

Dont forget about...

BeeRad and Shawnshand