How long can she do it?

Bubbles said:
You already told me I'm not allowed because of Baby Momma.

Oh I don't really care about her. She's more terminator than human. No heart, no feelings, no consideration for others... And once she decides to be a complete pain in the ass she absolutely will not stop.

In fact she's pretty much burned me out on women. I'm so single right now it's not even funny. The thought of risking another such disaster makes my weewee shrivel.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh I don't really care about her. She's more terminator than human. No heart, no feelings, no consideration for others... And once she decides to be a complete pain in the ass she absolutely will not stop.

In fact she's pretty much burned me out on women. I'm so single right now it's not even funny. The thought of risking another such disaster makes my weewee shrivel.

Damn.......I don't really know what to say.......that sucks that you had to experience one from that side of our species. :(

Sarcasmo said:

I know what you mean :(

why_ask_why said:
I know what you mean :(

At least you have a kick ass car. I have a 4-cylinder Acura. Can't really punish the road for my problems in that.

Why do girls have to suck so much? :(

Actually, don't answer that.

Sarcasmo said:
At least you have a kick ass car. I have a 4-cylinder Acura. Can't really punish the road for my problems in that.

Why do girls have to suck so much? :(

Actually, don't answer that.

don't have the car yet...waiting for progressive to get me my fucking car back...hydroplaned and curbed it 7 weeks ago and they apparently can't get it fixed right...as soon as I get the old one back it's out of here

kiwi said:
I say 6 days (as long as fly doesn't mess something up and UF goes down again.). I personally try not to ever go longer than 2 days, or I get real ancy and need to get out.

myself and knyte
spange and thornbird
pandora and theac
candy and shawndavid
fuxx and fatburger
jj and bast
coqui and helenabear
eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee

that's all I can think of right now. Someone else will have to get the rest.

Wow... I was mentioned by a total stranger.

Also:

Several times during my youth (16-25) I entered a practical state of hermitage for months at a time. Once I didn't speak for a whole week.

Also also:

The first time one tries to speak after a week of silence is an odd and upsetting thing. The thoughts are there and the body tries madly to form the words, but all that comes out for the first minute or so is, "Wmaaaggh. Bvrilll. Graugh." etc...

It's like you've got to re-activate that part of your body with extensive warm-ups before it works.

edit: the same goes for your genitals, you know :(

Nyx said:
*ahem* I should have known :p You didn't tell them that I work on Saturday and already don't go anywhere on Sunday, did you? :fly: I'm starting day 3 now.

Nice list, kiwi :heart: I lost track of who was with who, and there are several newer members I don't know well at all.
I swear you change you name almost as often as I do at the [M]. :fly: :heart:

aside from beer runs, i have spent several weeks in the house. mom always calls after a few days and then calls nonstop til i answer because she assumes i am dead.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Does she have the neighbors come over and sniff under the door?

she comes over and sits in my driveway yelling for me because i wont answer the door. my nextdoor neighbor asked me if everything was alright a month or so ago. he said people keep banging on your door and yelling for you. :D

Arátoeldar said:
I swear you change you name almost as often as I do at the [M]. :fly: :heart:

Who, me? *looks around to see who you're talking about* :fly:

I think I'm keeping this one for a while, call it an entirely new identity. I might change it at the place I started using it. Everyone there who knows me at all calls me Nyx instead of my full name anyway, that or "Nyxie" or even "Nyxxie" for some weird reason.

Oh, I'm starting day 4 of not leaving my home territory, still not inclined to leave.

b_sinning said:
Does this include walking outside in your own yard to check mail etc.?

Yes, includes my yard. We pick up our mail at the post office a couple of blocks away so the post office isn't included, but once again I have kids who are all too eager to go get the mail so it's all good :cool:

kiwi said:
I say 6 days (as long as fly doesn't mess something up and UF goes down again.). I personally try not to ever go longer than 2 days, or I get real ancy and need to get out.

myself and knyte
spange and thornbird
pandora and theac
candy and shawndavid
fuxx and fatburger
jj and bast
coqui and helenabear
eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee

that's all I can think of right now. Someone else will have to get the rest.
me and fly
fly and smileynev
me and smileynev

Thanks for the list kiwi and everyone else that added to it :)

Day 4 and counting. I'm sure those kids will be more than happy to go get anything you need at the local store Nyx!

b_sinning said:
I keep seeing the title and thinking it's about sex.

I wonder if anyone is visiting when the kids are away :fly: