Ontopic Housing issues thread

to be quite honest, i never would have guessed he's black or whatever he is. I also don't care.

I am waiting for it to rain before the builder can fix my roof. I spent quite some time yesterday throwing all the rubble out and vacuuming the carpet so it was clear for him to come and sort it out on Thursday. You can see how flimsy all the thin bits of wood they used int he attic are though, no doubt if it rains all of that is coming through into my bedroom. :lol:

Yeah, you're not plot though dear so my pissed offyness isn't directed at you :heart:

I don't care what his race is, I'm kind if disappointed you told us to be honest. I remember a thread where everyone was ripping on your choice in guys but I forgot all the details of your current bf, nobody knew his race just he was a homeless guy with kids (again, forgot all the details, not even sure if this is the same guy. Meh.) We really only give you crap about everyone you date because of that whole zrh fling. :lol:

Now you will claim racism whenever someone here criticizes him. :rolleyes:

I don't care what his race is, I'm kind if disappointed you told us to be honest. I remember a thread where everyone was ripping on your choice in guys but I forgot all the details of your current bf, nobody knew his race just he was a homeless guy with kids (again, forgot all the details, not even sure if this is the same guy. Meh.) We really only give you crap about everyone you date because of that whole zrh fling. :lol:

Now you will claim racism whenever someone here criticizes him. :rolleyes:

There's criticising, then there's stereotyping or criticising due to ethnicity. One is acceptable, the other....is not. At least not to me and not to any decent person in my country, maybe it is to you though.

Perhaps it's true for you, but fortunately it's not true here so that stereotype doesn't exist. Many racial stereotypes (deserved or not) do exist but that one pertaining to blacks does not in England as far as I'm aware.

Although in one of the few sociology classes I actually attended many years ago I was told by my lecturer that apparently (and this is apparently) black women actually prefer to raise their kids without the male around in many instances. I have no idea if that's true. But it's irrelevant as the mother of his children who he was with for 7/8 years is pakistani in origin.

I'll concede before this turns into something its not, I apologize if one of my off hand comments has offended you nme, was not my intent.

Do you need it translating for you? Here you go: Don't be a racist fuck about my boyfriend,okay? :)
Are you thick? Because it seems like it varies day to day. It was an offhand comment. Fishing expedition to jerk your chain. Not to mention you make plenty of tasteless comments when you get pissed off. Just because it happens to be about race doesn't make it special.

too slow -.-

Either way buy some plastic sheeting numbnuts

Last edited: