Hot Chick Dedication Thread - Rachael Ray

elpmis said:
what the crap? 75% of my stuff isn't copied and pasted - that's ridiculous. Theac's been acting funny about my posts since I did that thread about the STD Clinic. I'm sorry theac, I didn't steal that story from anywhere, but I'm flattered that you liked it enough to think that it wasn't even mine. And Pandora, you're gonna ignore me because I think Rachael Ray is hot and you don't? That's messed up. But what's more messed up is that one of my favorite posters on here is going to add me to her ignore list because we don't see eye to eye on some random ass cooking chick. Where the hell did my online judgement go, and why do I fall in love so quickly.

Time for some rebound secks.
Ill call you later.

elpmis said:
what the crap? 75% of my stuff isn't copied and pasted - that's ridiculous. Theac's been acting funny about my posts since I did that thread about the STD Clinic. I'm sorry theac, I didn't steal that story from anywhere, but I'm flattered that you liked it enough to think that it wasn't even mine. And Pandora, you're gonna ignore me because I think Rachael Ray is hot and you don't? That's messed up. But what's more messed up is that one of my favorite posters on here is going to add me to her ignore list because we don't see eye to eye on some random ass cooking chick. Where the hell did my online judgement go, and why do I fall in love so quickly.

Oh stfu and quit being so emo. You're still entertaining even if you aren't origional. ;)

:fly:

Pandora said:
Oh stfu and quit being so emo. You're still entertaining even if you aren't origional. ;)

:fly:
but I am original, tell your husband to go fuck himself for thinking otherwise

then tell him to fuck me while I play nintendo with him :(

Sarcasmo said:
Bubbles wears panties. :lol:

You people missed the greatest joke in her post.
omg.gif

The only person I want to sleep with more than this bitch, is theac

edit: the above was copied and pasted from a random website

elpmis said:
The only person I want to sleep with more than this bitch, is theac

edit: the above was copied and pasted from a random website
Elpmis is a companion virus that copies .exe files to .sys files and replaces
the old file with a copy of the virus. Type: Virus

fly said:
Elpmis is a companion virus that copies .exe files to .sys files and replaces
the old file with a copy of the virus. Type: Virus
what the fuck? [ADMIN EDIT] send me Mordum