Hot Chick Dedication Thread - Rachael Ray

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Soooooo from what I hear there are some hattttteeerrrss of Rachael Ray on this board. Give me five real reasons of things wrong with her and/or her shows.

For the rest of you, please enjoy the following pictures of pure sexiness.

PH2005081201332.jpg

rachael-ray-picture_ray.JPG
untitled29.jpg

_MBB5183_lr.jpg
normal_wedding1a.jpg

image003.jpg
1008dish_a.jpg

Wallpapers:
http://wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/rachaelray/rachael_ray_1.jpg
http://wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/rachaelray/rachael_ray_2.jpg

Nudes:
For once I can't seem to find any nudes. Too much class makes me wanna hit dat ass.

Wait... I found a little bit of leg: http://www.wisinfo.com/postcrescent/news/images/070605L&Sweb.jpg

Bio: said:
Rachael Ray was born into cooking. "My first vivid memory is watching Mom in a restaurant kitchen. She was flipping something with a spatula. I tried to copy her and ended up grilling my right thumb! I was 3 or 4," says Rachael. "Everyone on both sides of my family cooks."

Rachael's maternal grandfather grew and cooked everything that his family of 12 needed for sustenance, and her dad's family was steeped in the food-rich traditions of Louisiana. The Ray family was also in the food business, owners of a family restaurant in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Eventually the family relocated to New York, where her mother went to work as the food supervisor for a chain of upstate restaurants.

Rachael's career started at Macy's Marketplace in New York, first at the candy counter and then as the manager of the fresh foods department. After Macy's, Ray helped to open Agata & Valentina, the prestigious New York gourmet marketplace, where she was the store manager and buyer. Though this New York City food fast track was exciting, Rachael decided she wanted to return to the lifestyle of the Adirondacks.

Once upstate, Rachael managed pubs and restaurants at the famed Sagamore resort on Lake George and was then recruited by Cowan & Lobel, a large gourmet market in Albany, to be its food buyer. Rachael turned the job into dual positions as food buyer and chef. As a way to increase grocery sales during the holidays, Rachael began a series of cooking classes.

The "30 Minute Meals" classes became so popular that the local media sent a feature reporter to cover the phenomenon, and the following week, an Albany TV station asked Rachael to do a weekly "30 Minute Meals" segment for the evening news. Nominated for two regional Emmys, the show was a major success: A companion cookbook sold 10,000 copies locally. Rachael's TV work grew to include a series of travel segments following the same theme of living a rich life without having to be wealthy. Today Rachael's work continues on Food Network's 30 Minute Meals and $40 a Day programs.
For all you hattaa's:
ray.jpg

Also, we own several of her cook books and have used them many times. There was one dish we (more like I) didn't like, otherwise everything is fun (and usually has lots of cheese and evoo on it!)

Yes Alton and Emerill are also great shows.. I'm not saying she exceeds them, but damn it if its hot you'll watch it right?! :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
Bisexual: because it's the trendy thing to be.

Sounds like a good motivational pic.

And to defend myself: I'm not a online bisexual attention whore thankyouvermuch.

I'm just gay like you.

:barf:

1) She ia annoying as hell
2) who makes up an acronym and then constantly says what it means...EVOO, thats extra virgin olive oil. Every fucking show
3) She makes the most stupid jokes
4) she laughs at her own stupid jokes
5) she is not a real chef

There happy?

JJ Lady said:

2) who makes up an acronym and then constantly says what it means...EVOO, thats extra virgin olive oil. Every fucking show

There happy?

I hate cooking shows anyway :lol:

JJ Lady said:

There happy?

All of these problems can be fixed by tieing her up and gagging her. I'll let your imagination decide what to use for the gag :pandora:

*throwsallrespectforapriloutthewindow*

JJ Lady said:

There happy?

Yeah! What she said!