Holy Crap!

The NTTA has been mailing me notices of unpaid tolls for about 6 years now. The amount? $.05 Yep, one nickel. They send 1 notice per month. That's about 72 notices, with of course all applicable mailing and processing fees involved with each. Pretty cost effective.

Plus, they're douchebags. You will never hear about how people toss 2 quarters into the bins to pay their 40 cent tolls, because that's all the change they've got on hand. I've done that a bunch, and I'm sure others have too. I'd like to know how much extra money they've made over the years. You'll never hear about that though. "NTTA owes Dallas commuters $4.7 million!"

They've done away with the baskets at all Boston tolls, so you have to stop and pay the attendant if you don't have an EZ-Pass or the MA equivalent. And there's cameras everywhere, plus it's not like you could ever just blow through with traffic the way it is....

I've heard of some people getting speeding tickets sent to them based on the times between getting on and getting off using the MA Fastlane pass :shifty:

Who gives a shit? We're still paying tolls on roads that have been paid for for years and never have upkeep performed on them. Why? Isn't that supposed to be illegal or something? What are we paying for, and who's getting the money?

Everyone's a worthless scheming liar these days.

Sarcasmo said:
Who gives a shit? We're still paying tolls on roads that have been paid for for years and never have upkeep performed on them. Why? Isn't that supposed to be illegal or something? What are we paying for, and who's getting the money?

says the man who charges .50 cent for a bj

Sarcasmo said:

That's because politicans are greedy whores. And once they have an excuse to get in your pockets you'll never get em back out.

I just don't understand HOW someone can owe that much in tolls? How much is the toll to begin with and how many friggn times did they pass a toll booth?!