Pics Hit the dick on my motorcycle today...

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
I'm fine, got a few scrapes and sore muscles, but all in all, I walked away unscathed.

And now, for your viewing pleasure...

gBjMFLv.jpeg

kam5jqA.jpeg

BPorslo.jpeg

1KfzJyE.jpeg

JjS8ugF.jpeg

3qju1FW.jpeg

Oh man that sucks. Drivers can be stupid sometimes, that's for sure. Sorry you were thrown like that though but glad you're okay.

some twat cut me off. changed lanes right in front of me. slammed on the brakes, lost the back end, regained traction, whipped the bike back the other way and threw me over the handlebars.

Was she on the phone?
Nearly everytime Ive had a close call it was because the dipshit was yapping on the phone.

I honestly don't know. I don't think so though. She had her boyfriend or someone in the car, but I don't think she was on the phone. She was 19 and inexperienced.
I think far too many drivers are just stupid and don't watch what they are doing. I almost got side swiped by a car on the highway... in my CR-V. i laid on the horn and the guy never looked over once - he looked like he was about 40-50 too. Oblivious to life.

I think far too many drivers are just stupid and don't watch what they are doing. I almost got side swiped by a car on the highway... in my CR-V. i laid on the horn and the guy never looked over once - he looked like he was about 40-50 too. Oblivious to life.
I've had this happen in my SILVERADO. Some douchebag in a Porsche decided he was going to come over when there's a big fucking truck right there. I laid on the horn and he kept coming over. The lane next to me was open, so I moved halfway into that lane and straddled the line next to that faggot, sped up enough to cut in front of him and take my foot off the gas. Fuck that guy.