Pics Hit the dick on my motorcycle today...

Glad to hear you're ok..

road-rash-o.gif

That game seriously needs a reboot.
OMFG I haven't thought about that game in years. So awesome.

Dan has laid his bike down a few times. It's always expensive. He's never been seriously hurt, thank goodness.

Not so expensive-- I just don't fix the cosmetic shit. Also, I can grate potatoes on the corners of my crash bars.

@thintoast: sounds like you high sided it. You're lucky your bike didn't end up crashing into you. Every time I've gone down it was low side and like I had a goddamned ejection seat on the thing. Never once was I even remotely in danger of it coming down on my leg.

I nearly went down the other day when some fucktard decided, at the last possible moment, to jump out of the straight lane at a stop light into the turn lane where I was. Locked up the back wheel but still managed to swerve into the gutter and not hit the bastard. He was already 20 yards away before I had a chance to lean of the horn and bellow obscenities at him.

I nearly went down the other day when some fucktard decided, at the last possible moment, to jump out of the straight lane at a stop light into the turn lane where I was. Locked up the back wheel but still managed to swerve into the gutter and not hit the bastard. He was already 20 yards away before I had a chance to lean of the horn and bellow obscenities at him.

Guy I go to school with went to look at a bike the other day. Ahead of the handle bars, below the minimal windscreen was a cup with a lot of rust marks in it. Friend points at it and makes an inquisitive face. Guy kept nuts and bolts in it so he could throw them at asshole cagers

Guy I go to school with went to look at a bike the other day. Ahead of the handle bars, below the minimal windscreen was a cup with a lot of rust marks in it. Friend points at it and makes an inquisitive face. Guy kept nuts and bolts in it so he could throw them at asshole cagers
I shouldn't laugh, but OMG love it :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: itburnswhenipee
I've had this happen in my SILVERADO. Some douchebag in a Porsche decided he was going to come over when there's a big fucking truck right there. I laid on the horn and he kept coming over. The lane next to me was open, so I moved halfway into that lane and straddled the line next to that faggot, sped up enough to cut in front of him and take my foot off the gas. Fuck that guy.

Wow you sure showed him.

Anyone else from the northeast? Boston/NYC

Can we just laugh at these people now. All the peoples in this thread (except dan, dan knows what I'm talking about)