Hi...

?!? Why on earth did you people get married?? I'd say theac and I are in 'wedded bliss' about 90% of the time. Then about 5% of the time we might be somewhat indifferent with eachother, and 5ish% of the time I wanna strangle him. :fly:

Pandora said:
?!? Why on earth did you people get married?? I'd say theac and I are in 'wedded bliss' about 90% of the time. Then about 5% of the time we might be somewhat indifferent with eachother, and 5ish% of the time I wanna strangle him. :fly:

Thats about where my wife and I are at.
But we lived together for a year and a half before we got married. If we were gonna kill eachother we woulda done it then.

Wish I could have had that same opportunity.
But knowing me, if I could have lived with her I definitely wouldn't have married her.
Yay for religion!!!

Pandora said:
Are you sure there wasnt supposed to be a 0 behind that last 5 :confused:

Detman101 said:
But knowing me, if I could have lived with her I definitely wouldn't have married her.
Yay for religion!!!
you make your religous beliefs seem like such a chore. maybe it's time to take a nice long ride on your bike and do some soul-searching.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats about where my wife and I are at.
But we lived together for a year and a half before we got married. If we were gonna kill eachother we woulda done it then.

Yup that's what we did too. I think the divorce rate would seriously drop if more people lived together for awhile before they married.

F33nX said:
you make your religous beliefs seem like such a chore. maybe it's time to take a nice long ride on your bike and do some soul-searching.

Yeah, hahaha...I could do that if I had the money to get the bike out of the shop! But marriage seems to have castrated me on all fronts apparently.

I know I'm bitching and I know you all told me so but damnit...this sucks.
:(

Pandora said:
Yup that's what we did too. I think the divorce rate would seriously drop if more people lived together for awhile before they married.

Actually, I remember reading somewhere that the divorce rate it higher among people who lived together first.

My wife and I did not live together before marriage.

Pandora said:

Its a fact actually that people who lived together before marriage are more likely to get divorced than people who did not.

Edit: Beaten by the man himself.

Pandora said:

You must be drunk a lot.

smileynev said:
Its a fact actually that people who lived together before marriage are more likely to get divorced than people who did not.

Edit: Beaten by the man himself.

Oh! :eek: :fly:
Well, I guess i'm in for the long haul then.

Detman101 said:
Yay for religion!!!

Religion is :tard: and impractical sometimes IMO. I preferred living in 'sin' ( :rolleyes: ) for a couple of years rather than risking divorce or a lifetime of regret. I have a friend that married a guy within 6 months of meeting him cuz their pastor said that was better than them 'falling to the temptations of premarital sex'. She absolutely hates him now and they'll be divorced by the end of the year. Thank goodness they didn't have kids!

Pandora said:
Religion is :tard: and impractical sometimes IMO. I preferred living in 'sin' ( :rolleyes: ) for a couple of years rather than risking divorce or a lifetime of regret. I have a friend that married a guy within 6 months of meeting him cuz their pastor said that was better than them 'falling to the temptations of premarital sex'. She absolutely hates him now and they'll be divorced by the end of the year. Thank goodness they didn't have kids!

agreed. the priest that married us thought the same thing. I was kind nice to say, "hahaha. Father Joe says we're not goin' to hell.."

Pandora said:

Thats religion being used to promote some absurd ideas. I think it really depends on the person or person's in the relationship.

Desslock said:
Actually, I remember reading somewhere that the divorce rate it higher among people who lived together first.

My wife and I did not live together before marriage.

Perhaps. I've never seen any statistics on it tho. Maybe it's because when things get bad they can remember when they've had better. :lol:

Detman101 said:
Yeah, that's about how I figure it will end up.

This sucks.
Don't doom your marriage before its started. Give it a little bit of a chance and some work before you write it all off.

But if you do decide to say fuck it, dress up in your biker gear and act all femme. She'll think you're gay and you can at least separate on better terms. If she thinks you want another woman, she'll take you for all you're worth and then some.

theacoustician said:
Don't doom your marriage before its started. Give it a little bit of a chance and some work before you write it all off.

But if you do decide to say fuck it, dress up in your biker gear and act all femme. She'll think you're gay and you can at least separate on better terms. If she thinks you want another woman, she'll take you for all you're worth and then some.

If you need to, I know a dude that will send you pics of his wang that you can "accidently" leave around and/or open on your home computer.