Hi...

Pandora said:
QFT

theac and I didn't get outta that stage for almost a year or so...and we had already been together for like 3 years before we got married.

Well, I'm finding out that we have nothing in common when it comes to the things we like doing. She is happy indoors while I love being outdoors.
I also like peace and quiet, she always has to be doing something or she goes into fits almost. Damned annoying. :mad:

But there are good times with the bad... :heart:

Dm

Pandora said:
QFT

theac and I didn't get outta that stage for almost a year or so...and we had already been together for like 3 years before we got married.

He sounds like he's been married for as long as I have. :lol:

My wife was pregant when we got married so we never got much of a honeymoon/ newly weds time period. That first year was so damn hard. These past few months have been pretty damn hard too.

b_sinning said:
My wife was pregant when we got married so we never got much of a honeymoon/ newly weds time period. That first year was so damn hard. These past few months have been pretty damn hard too.

Damnit, that sucks.
It's gotta get better than this. Whatever happened to wedded bliss?
:( :confused:

Detman101 said:
Damnit, that sucks.
It's gotta get better than this. Whatever happened to wedded bliss?
:( :confused:

Wedded bliss is a dream. It takes hard work and a lot of selfless love to make a marriage work.

elpmis said:
what's up detman?!!

Not much dude. :D

Catching pics of my co-workers
Tracy_booty_3.jpg

Tracy_booty_4.jpg

Taking pics in bathrooms...
NYAH!!.jpg

And missing the days I could afford to go to IHOP twice a week.
at ihop.jpg

:(

Desslock said:
Wedded bliss is a dream. It takes hard work and a lot of selfless love to make a marriage work.

And apparently a lot of money too.
I don't get it. How is it that before I got married I was doing pretty good with savings and spending money. Now that we are married and paying ONE LESS RENT I have been broker than a mofugga since that damned day!?@??!?!

I think I'm going to go back to managing the finances myself. I tried trusting the wife but it's just not working out in a way that I am happy. :mad:

Detman101 said:
And apparently a lot of money too.
I don't get it. How is it that before I got married I was doing pretty good with savings and spending money. Now that we are married and paying ONE LESS RENT I have been broker than a mofugga since that damned day!?@??!?!

I think I'm going to go back to managing the finances myself. I tried trusting the wife but it's just not working out in a way that I am happy. :mad:

You both have to figure out how you're going to handle money. One person may pay the bills but you both have to make the decisions.

Coqui said:
Depends on the woman. Jus tknow it's coming when she starts getting moody

Moodiness is part of the honeymoon period? Well hell, I'm still in it then!