Hi. Your pix go here now.

221012425Screenshot20221012103426Messenger.jpg

Im gonna start sending in screenshots of conversations with strangers.
Coworker actually. I wasnt sure what to do. Anyway yesterday you were saying the conversation didnt happen so

Carys criticizing on the job training

And yeah, everyone does use messenger... Foreigners all use whatsapp... Not sure what that's about.

Last edited:
There are so many reasons WhatsApp is used worldwide because of its accessibility, previous privacy features and lack of needing a social media tie. It's not hard to understand the reasoning why. Many underprivileged or poorer people use it because it costs nothing to use with people and is phone connected, not potentially fake Facebook name connected. Some people can't have access to pay monthly phone plans and cannot afford calls or texts. WhatsApp bridges that gap.

There are so many reasons WhatsApp is used worldwide because of its accessibility, previous privacy features and lack of needing a social media tie. It's not hard to understand the reasoning why. Many underprivileged or poorer people use it because it costs nothing to use with people and is phone connected, not potentially fake Facebook name connected. Some people can't have access to pay monthly phone plans and cannot afford calls or texts. WhatsApp bridges that gap.
Whatsapp is owned by Facebook....

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
But WhatsApp became a free replacement for text messaging in places where FB hadn't saturated hence its the app of choice in many countries. It got acquired by FB but was adopted by people before they owned it.

Our international people use it a lot
Its free and international
Makes it easy for someone in Oman to chat with someone in Indonesia

Most beautiful, complete, both ends touching the ground, end to end, rainbow at work yesterday. Couldn't even fit it all in one pic or even two.

This is but one of many reasons why working in offices sucks and outside is where it's at. Give me the heat, the sweat, the dirt, the rain, the cold, the mud, the ice, the snow, any day. There's nothing mother nature can dish out, up to and including death, that sucks as bad as being in a man-made cube sub-divided into smaller man-made cubes.

Resizer_16656990354105.jpeg
Resizer_16656990348743.jpeg
Resizer_16656990343001.jpeg

Most beautiful, complete, both ends touching the ground, end to end, rainbow at work yesterday. Couldn't even fit it all in one pic or even two.

This is but one of many reasons why working in offices sucks and outside is where it's at. Give me the heat, the sweat, the dirt, the rain, the cold, the mud, the ice, the snow, any day. There's nothing mother nature can dish out, up to and including death, that sucks as bad as being in a man-made cube sub-divided into smaller man-made cubes.

View attachment 16680
View attachment 16681
View attachment 16682
People always be like "You must hate this weather." when it's anything but perfect. At least I'm outdoors, that's just what it feels like to be outside.

• Love

View attachment 16680
View attachment 16681
View attachment 16682

• Gravy