Hi. Your pix go here now.

2404138778951b83cb19342deb94face132e421f5photo.jpg

Someone gave me a free blue-switch Das Keyboard which had a few bad switches in it. $6 later for switches and it's good as new.

Spent yesterday afternoon at work testing it... "hey gee, I can tell you had a busy afternoon, because of that fucking keyboard"

Thing feels great under the fingers, though.

Someone gave me a free blue-switch Das Keyboard which had a few bad switches in it. $6 later for switches and it's good as new.

Spent yesterday afternoon at work testing it... "hey gee, I can tell you had a busy afternoon, because of that fucking keyboard"

My team used to work in an open collab space and there were three or four guys on the team that loved their Model Ms and hoo boy did that lab get clickety.

I recently got my first mechanical too. Red switches seem about the right balance of clickiness

I recently got my first mechanical too. Red switches seem about the right balance of clickiness
I've been rocking brown switch Das Professionals for probably 12 years, both at home and at work.

Never typed on a blue switch board for any amount of time. I'll probably sell this keyboard, or more likely trade it for something with someone. Dunno yet.

I'm somewhere in Baltimore. I got two night time ambulance rides changing locations so I'm not where I started.

• Haha
Reactions: fly