Here I am 3 months post op and 56lbs lighter and still look horrible!

what do you mean immature?

i couldn't give a fuck if you had to get a stomach staple to lose weight. laziness and calorific intake over calorific burn lead to obesity. it was all of your own doing. don't expect a fucking pat on the back just because you're a selfish cunt.

what do you mean immature?

i couldn't give a fuck if you had to get a stomach staple to lose weight. laziness and calorific intake over calorific burn lead to obesity. it was all of your own doing. don't expect a fucking pat on the back just because you're a selfish cunt.

I wasn't asking for praise you stupid fuck. April asked me to post the pics so I did. Why don't you go die you miserable fuck.

I wasn't asking for praise you stupid fuck. April asked me to post the pics so I did. Why don't you go die you miserable fuck.

You wern't asking for praise? Before and after pics? Your own thread?

Who do you think you're kidding? Fat and fucking dumb. Since your nipped stomach is now the same size as the pope's, and since invasive surgery was needed to stem your laziness and selfishness. I can't wait for a few weeks time when you stand inside your old trousers and strech them out and post those pictures too.

Pity you couldn't get a personality nip as well, isn't it? Surgery answers everything you fat queer fuck.

You wern't asking for praise? Before and after pics? Your own thread?

Who do you think you're kidding? Fat and fucking dumb. Since your nipped stomach is now the same size as the pope's, and since invasive surgery was needed to stem your laziness and selfishness. I can't wait for a few weeks time when you stand inside your old trousers and strech them out and post those pictures too.

Pity you couldn't get a personality nip as well, isn't it? Surgery answers everything you fat queer fuck.

Hey you stupid fucking idiot. I posted a pic of me with a band. APRIL asked for before and after pics which I've only posted places I wanted people to see them.

Takes a big man to sit behind a computer and constantly run his fucking mouth. You must be one pathetic mother fucker in real life you feel such a need to come online and beat others down with a keyboard. Go you, you're a fucking winner man.