Help with cervical cancer

Women should have a pap smear done more frequently than they do. Almost all of those women I know have never had it done, or had it done once. That's just asking for trouble. It could only save your life, after all.

Galen said:
Women should have a pap smear done more frequently than they do. Almost all of those women I know have never had it done, or had it done once. That's just asking for trouble. It could only save your life, after all.

same goes for your colon, mr.

Galen said:

Really? It's a yearly occurance here. You can only get a birth control prescription for one year at a time, it's the doctor's way of keeping you coming back. I suppose if you don't want birth control you might let your pap smears go for a while in between but I agree, it's not that big of a deal and it can save your life. Same goes for mammograms when us chics all get older.

kiwi said:
Really? It's a yearly occurance here. You can only get a birth control prescription for one year at a time, it's the doctor's way of keeping you coming back. I suppose if you don't want birth control you might let your pap smears go for a while in between but I agree, it's not that big of a deal and it can save your life. Same goes for mammograms when us chics all get older.
I'm not on birth control, but I get my yearly pap [TMI right?]
But my mother has always taught me how to take care of my girly parts. I get one done every year- and I have since the first time I had sex.

Like Galen said, it's just as important for men to have thieir bits checked as it is for women.

Last edited:
kiwi said:
That's good. It should be a yearly thing here, but a lot of women are scared of some old guy prodding around down there, or the pain of it. I'll not comment on that as I have no idea, and it is their choice afterall, but as you said it's just a checkup, but it could save their life.

Galen said:
That's good. It should be a yearly thing here, but a lot of women are scared of some old guy prodding around down there, or the pain of it. I'll not comment on that as I have no idea, and it is their choice afterall, but as you said it's just a checkup, but it could save their life.
Well just because it's available every year here for women, a LOT don't have it done. I'm not sure why- but you are right, when are so scared to have it done. Yeah it's uncomfortable but it's certainly not painful. And if you don't want a creepy dude do it, you can always request a female OBGYN

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well just because it's available every year here for women, a LOT don't have it done. I'm not sure why- but you are right, when are so scared to have it done. Yeah it's uncomfortable but it's certainly not painful. And if you don't want a creepy dude do it, you can always request a female OBGYN
All universities here offer it I think with only a day or so waiting list, which is good. Most companies also require it before employing the person, whether it's a prostate or cervical exam. I wouldn't have a problem with doing either, I'd much rather have a few minutes of uncomfortable poking than a few years with a terrible disease.

El Borracho said:
why don't i just donate 50 bucks to cervical cancer research and forgo the bracelet trend?

PM me so I can send you the address to the Cervical Cancer Research Center, which isn't actually an apartment. That's just the mail distribution hub.

Galen said:
All universities here offer it I think with only a day or so waiting list, which is good. Most companies also require it before employing the person, whether it's a prostate or cervical exam. I wouldn't have a problem with doing either, I'd much rather have a few minutes of uncomfortable poking than a few years with a terrible disease.
That's actually quite a smart idea. I wish the US would impliment something like that.

i'm too tired and have things i need to do so i didnt read, i ordered, it means something to a close friend.

if it turns out to be a farce, i still ended up with some beads, right?

thrawn said:
i'm too tired and have things i need to do so i didnt read, i ordered, it means something to a close friend.

if it turns out to be a farce, i still ended up with some beads, right?

You are a capitalist's wet dream.

Where's the pessimistic analysis and hesitation?

Sarcasmo said:
You are a capitalist's wet dream.

Where's the pessimistic analysis and hesitation?

pessimistic analysis and hestitation will be brought as soon as i nap. oh it will be brought.