Help Wanted

"This is W_a_W. W_a_W is a singer in a band. He drives a corvette, and takes beautiful women to sporting events before taking them home and giving them the meat pole. During the day he supports the legal department at Time Warner.

Over here is ShawnDavid. Shawn sticks his hand in dog shit and urinates off of his porch. He can usually be found without a shirt on. His wife is obsessive compulsive and rambles incoherently while intoxicated and/or rolling.

Who would YOU want to be?

Remember children, just say no."

Sarcasmo said:
"This is W_a_W. W_a_W is a singer in a band. He drives a corvette, and takes beautiful women to sporting events before taking them home and giving them the meat pole. During the day he supports the legal department at Time Warner.

Over here is ShawnDavid. Shawn sticks his hand in dog shit and urinates off of his porch. He can usually be found without a shirt on. His wife is obsessive compulsive and rambles incoherently while intoxicated and/or rolling.

bwahahaha :lol:

Sarcasmo said:

I wanna be Shawndavid's wife. She has a really great body :drool: and she's fun to hang out with even if she does ramble incoherently.

post1.jpg

*Fuxx Burger* said:
It scares me that we may be the last people on earth who are "normal" :(

If they are prescribed does THAT make me normal? :fly:

I have a aquaintenance that believes that because she is prescribed xanax bars that taking them at work is OK even if it makes her forget shit, etc. Standard response: "But they are PRESCRIBED!!!"

:rolleyes: