Help Wanted

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Somehow I lost Amy. We were drinking wine, and laughing and carrying on about local happenings...playing Xbox...and then she was gone...

She used to be so happy and fun...until she passed out...now she is still and silent...

I don't know if a bit of tickling would give me mad Amy Bucks or if the Amy Po Po would pull me over and rough me up a la Rodney King. (That bitch shoulda laid down!)

Given the volatile nature of someone who's chosen to ditch an aircraft so hastily I think my talents would be best used in something for later.

I'll fill her water bottle for work with vodka and chill it.

More later/tomorrow :)

*edit - I just hope I'm able to get here before she does. I'm taking her to the Melting Pot so I could poop in her shoe and I'd be Kosher.

this thread reminds me of something my father said a few years back:

"Drugs aren't any good until they force you to huddle in a corner and your body dissapears."

elpmis said:

"Drugs aren't any good until you're sitting at a friend's kitchen table and you leave your body and hit the ceiling -- only to look down and see your body, sitting at the table.
"Or when you're sitting on top of an abandoned train car, throwing rocks up to watch the bats dive to get them, and you feel like your skin's melting off while you think you're sitting on a swing in outer space."

Or when you have a picnic and there are ants the size of dogs, only they aren't there to steal your food, they are there to eat with you. Tons of them, they are very nice.

Ambien: Volume 2356

So.... We didn't think we would be able to go to sleep - I had a 7:30 AM meeting (which I was 15 minutes late for) so I insisted on taking an Ambien and thought all would be well.

7:15AM: I walk out into the living room and a chair that is kept on the couch to keep the dogs off is knocked over and laying halfway on the glass table. That was not broken but the candle holders were; glass was everywhere and we evidently didn't care to clean it up at that point in time. Also: There was half a Digorno Pizza on the counter, and two pieces in the bedroom; both with like one bite out of each. This is the bizarre part: My PJ's were in the living room on the ground by the fallen chair with a pair of Shawn's shorts that I dont remember him even wearing. Unfortunatly I got up in a hurry so I don't know if I had clothing on or not.

I woke Shawn up to ask him about the galss and he says: "You don't remember?" Um, NO.

Me: "We didn't get into a fight did we?"
Him: "No, but you thought you needed andother Ambien."
Me: "Dammit - no more friggin Ambien!"

I hope he calls me soon so I can get more info.

elpmis said:

"Drugs aren't any good until they force you to huddle in a corner and your body dissapears."

Aye. Great words if I've ever heard them.