Help Wanted

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahahahaha

I love the feeling of an IV, that would feel even better :D

( Better than it tastes, THAT'S for sure :p )

ummmmmmmmmmmmm jagey

A normal bar night - 1 mich ultra(yes april i know I am a girl) and a glass of jager that I sip from. Bartenders look at you funny when you ask for a mug of jager :drool:

Edit - Mich Ultra goes down like water so when your like me and drink about 15 a night it tends to be alot easier on the ol stomach. Nevermind I am just a woman I guess, jezzz and edit to reach the same conclusion, ergggg

Candy said:
If they are prescribed does THAT make me normal? :fly:

I have a aquaintenance that believes that because she is prescribed xanax bars that taking them at work is OK even if it makes her forget shit, etc. Standard response: "But they are PRESCRIBED!!!"

:rolleyes:

Random Sarcasmo factoid:

Did you know?

The origins of the word "prescribed" as we know it date back to 1380. Originally defined as "the right to something through long use," from the Old French prescription, it was adapted from the Latin term præscriptionem (nom. præscriptio) "a writing before, order, direction," which in turn is a derivative of præscriptus, and præscribere "write before". (præ- "before" + scribere "to write").

Sarcasmo said:
Random Sarcasmo factoid:

Did you know?

The origins of the word "prescribed" as we know it date back to 1380. Originally defined as "the right to something through long use," from the Old French prescription, it was adapted from the Latin term præscriptionem (nom. præscriptio) "a writing before, order, direction," which in turn is a derivative of præscriptus, and præscribere "write before". (præ- "before" + scribere "to write").

Well, I can go ahead and die happy now :D

BeeRad said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmm jagey

A normal bar night - 1 mich ultra(yes april i know I am a girl) and a glass of jager that I sip from. Bartenders look at you funny when you ask for a mug of jager :drool:

Edit - Mich Ultra goes down like water so when your like me and drink about 15 a night it tends to be alot easier on the ol stomach. Nevermind I am just a woman I guess, jezzz and edit to reach the same conclusion, ergggg

Um, Brad, I have never seen you SIP Jager. We we SIPPING Jager the night we set up Shawn's b-day party at Stroker's? :fly:

eileenbunny said:
I wanna be Shawndavid's wife. She has a really great body :drool: and she's fun to hang out with even if she does ramble incoherently.

I heard every word with no problem and understood any conversation. Maybe I ramble.