Ontopic Help Anne Arundel all possessions taken in hospital till midnight

Thats pretty much just his wife in those movies.
And girl, I love you, but you ain't no Beverly D'Angelo

beverly d’angelo? who said anything about sweet tits?

NO I WAS LITERALLY CLARK!!!!!

giphy.gif

Im gonna start a blog reviewing hospitals in MD
When I was Half Dead in Gastonia a year ago I had an opportunity to observe hospital culture in the ghetto south.
So a mofo would OD (whether accidental or on purpose I was never sure...). Then his or her posse would live in that hospital room for up to a week, glomming meals and water and crackers etc.
The hospital bylaws had no choice but to cosign this behavior.
All the posse had to do was claim to be blood family.
The nurses were saints.
Hospital rooms in Caromont are junkie hotel rooms with 24 hour room service.
Eventually the doctor would obtain 3 positive EKGs and they'd all slink off to a traphouse to give each other extra prison facial ink.
Good times!
Anyways, please expose the out of control broken medical systems, I'd read that.
And at this point I bet you're an integer millionaire from all the bloated hospital charges!
If it's not a Harvard/Tufts trained doctor, it's shiite™

When I was Half Dead in Gastonia a year ago I had an opportunity to observe hospital culture in the ghetto south.
So a mofo would OD (whether accidental or on purpose I was never sure...). Then his or her posse would live in that hospital room for up to a week, glomming meals and water and crackers etc.
The hospital bylaws had no choice but to cosign this behavior.
All the posse had to do was claim to be blood family.
The nurses were saints.
Hospital rooms in Caromont are junkie hotel rooms with 24 hour room service.
Eventually the doctor would obtain 3 positive EKGs and they'd all slink off to a traphouse to give each other extra prison facial ink.
Good times!
Anyways, please expose the out of control broken medical systems, I'd read that.
And at this point I bet you're an integer millionaire from all the bloated hospital charges!
If it's not a Harvard/Tufts trained doctor, it's Shiite™
Ive got to be getting close, in July I was at 788,000

Lets talk about harbor hospital, a Medstar facility. First time I was there I was mostly in the ICU where the people were great everyone was super dedicated. Of course I was also mostly dead at the time. When I got good enough to be transported to my next hospital they moved me onto the floor for a few days. That was a huge culture shock, the floor staff techs/nurses about half are extremely nasty. Not all but enough to make you think it over a few times before hitting the callbell.

I was back there in Sept for 3 weeks on the floor. My attending DR was great and I knew the pallative care doctor there who streamlined a lot of things. Unfortunately my attending went on vacation and i got some guy who was just clearing beds and some shady stuff happened and i ended up dropped off at the public library at like 7 at night. My friend I called took one look at me and was like were going to the ER, and this was after I called the crisis hotline (fire department) and they had all my information on their deskbecause they had specifically told harbor to keep me for the weekend because they couldn't place me with open wounds.

Anyway then I was at BWMC for the 4th time...

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Ive got to be getting close, in July I was at 788,000

Lets talk about harbor hospital, a Medstar facility. First time I was there I was mostly in the ICU where the people were great everyone was super dedicated. Of course I was also mostly dead at the time. When I got good enough to be transported to my next hospital they moved me onto the floor for a few days. That was a huge culture shock, the floor staff techs/nurses about half are extremely nasty. Not all but enough to make you think it over a few times before hitting the callbell.

I was back there in Sept for 3 weeks on the floor. My attending DR was great and I knew the pallative care doctor there who streamlined a lot of things. Unfortunately my attending went on vacation and i got some guy who was just clearing beds and some shady stuff happened and i ended up dropped off at the public library at like 7 at night. My friend I called took one look at me and was like were going to the ER, and this was after I called the crisis hotline (fire department) and they had all my information on their deskbecause they had specifically told harbor to keep me for the weekend because they couldn't place me with open wounds.

Anyway then I was at BWMC for the 4th time...
You need a book deal!

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
I'm back in the hospital. Kiki was called dunno why she didnt post.

i haven’t been active here on the forum
i have been travelling like crazy for work and personal. Within my travels i’ve been sick as well and was in the hospital the night i returned from
Seattle.

When i travel I use an esim and not all my calls go thru. it’s actually a piece of shit and i hate the eSim life.

i haven’t been active here on the forum
i have been travelling like crazy for work and personal. Within my travels i’ve been sick as well and was in the hospital the night i returned from
Seattle.

When i travel I use an esim and not all my calls go thru. it’s actually a piece of shit and i hate the eSim life.
Get GoogleFi, a US number, and a Pixel phone.