Ontopic Help Anne Arundel all possessions taken in hospital till midnight

I mean, people sorta do. But @Domon's basement is full of bodies.
Silence Of The Lambs Skin GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Sounds like you're gonna have to call in a favour with anyone local you know and are friendly with if it's for 3 days only. Nobody here lives near you and your network of doctors etc.
Sorry Whatsapp logged me off and I cant figure out how to get back on without my old sim and Im waiting for my uncle to reflash it cause he has all the login info... I had to fix this lost sim thing once in the past and it was a massive pain in the ass.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I mean, people sorta do. But @Domon's basement is full of bodies.
Yeah I mean I guess you only know if you're local but you can get anywhere in the DMV pretty fast, it's multistate but maybe half the infrastructure on the east coast packed into a 50x100 mile stretch.

• Gravy
If you have your own money can't you just stay at the Red Roof for 3 days?

Well Im banned from the red roof :lol: Freaked out too many ppl wandering around like a zombie. There's a few hostel type places that cater to contractors but super nice. Im on the waitlist for a couple but construction firms book them solid for weeeeeeks and they are only like 4 units. If youve lived in GB you know where Im talking about by the barbershop.

I have stuff in deep savings (5 day transfer), disability hits mon-tue cause 1st is sun. The MDOT disabled gold card (door to door transportation for $1) and tons of bus tokens/lyft vounchers/gift cards. I guess this is why people end up trying to sell that stuff. Hell my insurance company has a cane and a walker waiting for me to pick up and I have 3k worth of wound care supplies in some guys tow truck he's waiting for me to pick up :/

Last edited:
  • Gravy
and 1942 decor
I cant get on whatsapp, might message you from a dif number later, I think its 667 something

I wonder if you get that sweet disability as a dual citizen >.> Edit, you cannnnnn :thinks:

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Yeah I mean I guess you only know if you're local but you can get anywhere in the DMV pretty fast, it's multistate but maybe half the infrastructure on the east coast packed into a 50x100 mile stretch.
You can't get anywhere fast in the DMV area, even at 3am.

• Gravy
Well Im banned from the red roof :lol: Freaked out too many ppl wandering around like a zombie. There's a few hostel type places that cater to contractors but super nice. Im on the waitlist for a couple but construction firms book them solid for weeeeeeks and they are only like 4 units. If youve lived in GB you know where Im talking about by the barbershop.

I have stuff in deep savings (5 day transfer), disability hits mon-tue cause 1st is sun. The MDOT disabled gold card (door to door transportation for $1) and tons of bus tokens/lyft vounchers/gift cards. I guess this is why people end up trying to sell that stuff. Hell my insurance company has a cane and a walker waiting for me to pick up and I have 3k worth of wound care supplies in some guys tow truck he's waiting for me to pick up :/
Do they have Morningstar Storage up there? My band has a rehearsal room there in the climate control building. Just buy a gig bag and inflatable mattress and come and go as you please.
No one ever questions musicians, they know we gave up on society sometime in the last century.
I was eyeballing the new Morningstar down the street which is right next door to Planet fitness. Bed and showers!

• Gravy
Do they have Morningstar Storage up there? My band has a rehearsal room there in the climate control building. Just buy a gig bag and inflatable mattress and come and go as you please.
No one ever questions musicians, they know we gave up on society sometime in the last century.
I was eyeballing the new Morningstar down the street which is right next door to Planet fitness. Bed and showers!
:lol: Ive looked at renting a co office space too. They are shockingly cheap for someone to answer the phone and bathroom w/ shower.

Thing about the nicer self storage, and we do have Morning Star, is in this part of MD most have an on site property manager who lives there in a discounted apartment and you run the risk of some do gooder locking the door while you're inside.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and adi