Ontopic Help Anne Arundel all possessions taken in hospital till midnight

Get GoogleFi, a US number, and a Pixel phone.
I use Google voice.

Anyway it's cool. They always want to call someone. I've spent 7 months in the hospital 😆 I'm in Baltimore now though right downtown. Cannnt sleeeeeppppp.

Last edited:
it’s more internet access i need than calls ..
tell me more and kikify it
With GoogleFi, you can have 5g internet access anywhere in the world without doing anything. However, they charge $10/GB, so you probably wouldn't want to be streaming music. Google Fi also allows you to pause your service for up to three months. So you could just enable it while you're travelling.

I think TMobile in the US also has free international roaming, but its like super slow 3G or some shit.

With GoogleFi, you can have 5g internet access anywhere in the world without doing anything. However, they charge $10/GB, so you probably wouldn't want to be streaming music. Google Fi also allows you to pause your service for up to three months. So you could just enable it while you're travelling.

I think TMobile in the US also has free international roaming, but its like super slow 3G or some shit.
They also have an unlimited plan for $50/mo for one person, if you don't feel like figuring out data budgets.

T-Mobile charged us $30 per month per phone for international service.