Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

me:

giphy.gif

You're a man?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
while y’all take your tacos, burgers and salads for granted. i’m back on my stupid liquid / purée diet cuz i’m a bit sick again

while this looks like endless nacho cheese it’s just a bunch veggies:

squash x100 cuz yum
cauliflower
zucchini
celery
asparagus
carrots (eww)
a little salt
pureeeed to death so there are no lumps

then and i add 1/4 of cooked rice to every bowl

and water i drink lots of water

looks can be deceiving .. it’s actually super delicious

43595c676bd0957f509ffa16a7625f77.jpg
Like baby shit after they eat squash.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I’m trapped in my house.

The air quality here is sofa king bad due to the fucking fires everywhere. I could smell it when I got up yesterday and the useless Apple Weather App showed air quality as “Good”, but by noon, the sun was just a hazy orb in the sky. I stepped outside once at about 6 pm and my eyes were burning within a minute.

It’s really fucked up how much this area has changed in the last 30 years. The fires around us are so much more intense and frequent now. Every summer, we have stretches where the air is foul because of surrounding fires.

Climate change deniers are just fuckin stupid assholes.

I’m trapped in my house.

The air quality here is sofa king bad due to the fucking fires everywhere. I could smell it when I got up yesterday and the useless Apple Weather App showed air quality as “Good”, but by noon, the sun was just a hazy orb in the sky. I stepped outside once at about 6 pm and my eyes were burning within a minute.

It’s really fucked up how much this area has changed in the last 30 years. The fires around us are so much more intense and frequent now. Every summer, we have stretches where the air is foul because of surrounding fires.

Climate change deniers are just fuckin stupid assholes.
friends of ours were out camping in a place with no cell service. They saw the sky go dark and turn orange in the middle of the day and thankfully one of em was smart enough to say "forest fire, gtfo". they made it back to base camp and booked it out of there , advising a couple other people to do the same who ignored them. 40 minutes later the entire place was surrounded by fire and 450 people had to be airlifted out.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh