Hawt Phone sexxors

Status
Not open for further replies.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
I remember calling phone sex lines when I was 14 thinking it was funny how they talked. Even though I didn't have much of a clue as to what I was hearing.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
DW said:
Call me :fly:

I've never liked cell phones before, maybe it's time for me to reevaluate my opinion on that matter :eek:
Cell phones kick ass, I can't do without mine. I dont feel connected when I forget it at home.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigBoi69 said:
You always have the option of NOT answering though, y'know :)
Yes, and I ignore the phone ringing whenever I feel like it :fly:

April23 said:
Do you have a cell phone?
No, and I haven't really wanted one. I know, it's irrational and unreasonable, but I just hate the things.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
DW said:
Yes, and I ignore the phone ringing whenever I feel like it :fly:



No, and I haven't really wanted one. I know, it's irrational and unreasonable, but I just hate the things.

hmm.... there's such cheap plans anymore, I can't rationalize not having one. Especially when going on trips and stuff, if I needed a phone on the off chance of an emergency. At least get one to have 911 set up on speed dial DW, serious.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
DW. Quit being stubbon and get one. Its not going to hurt you and its actually a billion times safer for you.

I don't get how non-cell phone users have all these opinions about them and never had one.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigBoi69 said:
hmm.... there's such cheap plans anymore, I can't rationalize not having one. Especially when going on trips and stuff, if I needed a phone on the off chance of an emergency. At least get one to have 911 set up on speed dial DW, serious.
Maybe I should.

April23 said:
DW. Quit being stubbon and get one. Its not going to hurt you and its actually a billion times safer for you.

I don't get how non-cell phone users have all these opinions about them and never had one.
But I'm a stubborn person :eek:

I don't have one, but I have used a neighbor's cell phone. The area I live in has extremely spotty coverage, I can literally walk from one part of my living room to another and move out of a service area :mad:
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
DW said:
Maybe I should.



But I'm a stubborn person :eek:

I don't have one, but I have used a neighbor's cell phone. The area I live in has extremely spotty coverage, I can literally walk from one part of my living room to another and move out of a service area :mad:
Mines like that in my house since I live on the outskirts of Houston. It has saved me a billion times when I got into a wreck or when I was sick while driving and needed a ride... all kinds of things like that.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
April23 said:
Mines like that in my house since I live on the outskirts of Houston. It has saved me a billion times when I got into a wreck or when I was sick while driving and needed a ride... all kinds of things like that.
Hmmmm. I probably should bite the bullet, quit being stubborn, and get one. It sounds more appealing after reading the article that this thread was about :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
DW said:
Hmmmm. I probably should bite the bullet, quit being stubborn, and get one. It sounds more appealing after reading the article that this thread was about :fly:

Oh I see...... you're stubborn, you won't get it for your own safety, but you'll get it to be a perv??? LOLOL :fly: Fucking cool!

:heart:
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
DW said:
Hmmmm. I probably should bite the bullet, quit being stubborn, and get one. It sounds more appealing after reading the article that this thread was about :fly:
Thats a good girl.


Especially when you have kids. I think all mothers should have one.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigBoi69 said:
Oh I see...... you're stubborn, you won't get it for your own safety, but you'll get it to be a perv??? LOLOL :fly: Fucking cool!

:heart:
Well, uh, ummmm, I plead the Fifth Amendment :fly:

Isn't everyone here a perv? I thought that was one of the requirements to register :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.