Hawt Phone sexxors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember calling phone sex lines when I was 14 thinking it was funny how they talked. Even though I didn't have much of a clue as to what I was hearing.

DW said:
Call me :fly:

I've never liked cell phones before, maybe it's time for me to reevaluate my opinion on that matter :eek:
Cell phones kick ass, I can't do without mine. I dont feel connected when I forget it at home.

BigBoi69 said:
You always have the option of NOT answering though, y'know :)

Yes, and I ignore the phone ringing whenever I feel like it :fly:

April23 said:
Do you have a cell phone?

No, and I haven't really wanted one. I know, it's irrational and unreasonable, but I just hate the things.

DW said:
Yes, and I ignore the phone ringing whenever I feel like it :fly:

No, and I haven't really wanted one. I know, it's irrational and unreasonable, but I just hate the things.

hmm.... there's such cheap plans anymore, I can't rationalize not having one. Especially when going on trips and stuff, if I needed a phone on the off chance of an emergency. At least get one to have 911 set up on speed dial DW, serious.

DW. Quit being stubbon and get one. Its not going to hurt you and its actually a billion times safer for you.

I don't get how non-cell phone users have all these opinions about them and never had one.

BigBoi69 said:
hmm.... there's such cheap plans anymore, I can't rationalize not having one. Especially when going on trips and stuff, if I needed a phone on the off chance of an emergency. At least get one to have 911 set up on speed dial DW, serious.

Maybe I should.

April23 said:
DW. Quit being stubbon and get one. Its not going to hurt you and its actually a billion times safer for you.

I don't get how non-cell phone users have all these opinions about them and never had one.

But I'm a stubborn person :eek:

I don't have one, but I have used a neighbor's cell phone. The area I live in has extremely spotty coverage, I can literally walk from one part of my living room to another and move out of a service area :mad:

DW said:
Maybe I should.

But I'm a stubborn person :eek:

I don't have one, but I have used a neighbor's cell phone. The area I live in has extremely spotty coverage, I can literally walk from one part of my living room to another and move out of a service area :mad:
Mines like that in my house since I live on the outskirts of Houston. It has saved me a billion times when I got into a wreck or when I was sick while driving and needed a ride... all kinds of things like that.

April23 said:
Mines like that in my house since I live on the outskirts of Houston. It has saved me a billion times when I got into a wreck or when I was sick while driving and needed a ride... all kinds of things like that.

Hmmmm. I probably should bite the bullet, quit being stubborn, and get one. It sounds more appealing after reading the article that this thread was about :fly:

DW said:
Hmmmm. I probably should bite the bullet, quit being stubborn, and get one. It sounds more appealing after reading the article that this thread was about :fly:

Oh I see...... you're stubborn, you won't get it for your own safety, but you'll get it to be a perv??? LOLOL :fly: Fucking cool!

:heart:

DW said:
Thats a good girl.

Especially when you have kids. I think all mothers should have one.

BigBoi69 said:
Oh I see...... you're stubborn, you won't get it for your own safety, but you'll get it to be a perv??? LOLOL :fly: Fucking cool!

:heart:

Well, uh, ummmm, I plead the Fifth Amendment :fly:

Isn't everyone here a perv? I thought that was one of the requirements to register :p

Status
Not open for further replies.