Have you ever dated someone stupid before..?

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
SpangeMonkee said:
I hope you kicked him in the jimmy and told him to fuck off..

That's what I did to the last neo-nazi I saw..

nope it seems she did the logical thing to do when ya meet a nazi ya date em :wtf:

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
SpangeMonkee said:
I hope you kicked him in the jimmy and told him to fuck off..

That's what I did to the last neo-nazi I saw..

Because being closed minded about people who are closed minded sorts the problem out so very well. Good going on that one, you sure showed him! :rolleyes:

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
I.C.Water said:
nope it seems she did the logical thing to do when ya meet a nazi ya date em :wtf:

Everyone has seperate views, it's not like I'd get in a serious relationship with a 17/18yr old anyway. He has more to him than just being a nazi, it didn't last long anyway, he was pretty hypocritical, liike every otehr racist. :)

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol:

I'm in a very, very bitchy bad mood. :)
cutebunny.gif

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
fly said:
All are stupid. I only date the ones who border on autistic.

but but but but but i i ah i ll l l l l lll LL uh vv dddd dah ya ya ya yayayaya u

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
No, I cant stupidity is a turn off. I've gone from extremly attracted to a girl ot not wanting to have anything at all to do with her my the way she talks and acts.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Ryokurin said:
No, I cant stupidity is a turn off. I've gone from extremly attracted to a girl ot not wanting to have anything at all to do with her my the way she talks and acts.
Less talkie, moar MSPAINT plz!

B

bungle

fly said:
All are stupid. I only date the ones who border on autistic.
being autistic is finding difficulty in and aversion to social interaction, nothing to do with stupidity. it's mistakenly considered a synonym to stupidity because the two often crop up together

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
bungle said:
being autistic is finding difficulty in and aversion to social interaction, nothing to do with stupidity. it's mistakenly considered a synonym to stupidity because the two often crop up together

We know.