Have you ever dated someone stupid before..?

SpangeMonkee said:
I hope you kicked him in the jimmy and told him to fuck off..

That's what I did to the last neo-nazi I saw..

nope it seems she did the logical thing to do when ya meet a nazi ya date em :wtf:

I.C.Water said:
nope it seems she did the logical thing to do when ya meet a nazi ya date em :wtf:

Everyone has seperate views, it's not like I'd get in a serious relationship with a 17/18yr old anyway. He has more to him than just being a nazi, it didn't last long anyway, he was pretty hypocritical, liike every otehr racist. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol:

I'm in a very, very bitchy bad mood. :)
cutebunny.gif

No, I cant stupidity is a turn off. I've gone from extremly attracted to a girl ot not wanting to have anything at all to do with her my the way she talks and acts.

Ryokurin said:
No, I cant stupidity is a turn off. I've gone from extremly attracted to a girl ot not wanting to have anything at all to do with her my the way she talks and acts.
Less talkie, moar MSPAINT plz!

fly said:
All are stupid. I only date the ones who border on autistic.
being autistic is finding difficulty in and aversion to social interaction, nothing to do with stupidity. it's mistakenly considered a synonym to stupidity because the two often crop up together

bungle said:
being autistic is finding difficulty in and aversion to social interaction, nothing to do with stupidity. it's mistakenly considered a synonym to stupidity because the two often crop up together

We know.