Have a great long weekend everyone...

theacoustician said:
Working on my new computer (its begging for an overclocking)
Trying out my beta access to Gametap
Mowing the yard (if I can find gas)
Final touches on our remodeling project
Jack shit
Details of new pc?

And fucking pics of remodel?

Why do people remodel and not instantly think to post them here? Chikken and nev still haven't posted theirs.

Candy said:
shawndavid and I are off to Key West. I'm sure Tuesday there will be wild pics to post. Have fun at the ranch, and Bubbles, stay away from the nightstand.

There will definately be something to post on Tuesday, but I don't think it will be about wild pics............I know secrets.
:shifty:

edit: Beer rarely gets me sick because I usually get to full before I am that crazy drunk........I'll let you know.

fly said:
Details of new pc?

And fucking pics of remodel?

Why do people remodel and not instantly think to post them here? Chikken and nev still haven't posted theirs.
Shuttle SN25P
2 Gig OCZ Platnium PC3200 2-2-2-5 1t
Athlon64 3000+ Venice (looks to be OC'able to at least 2.5GHz putting it in the range of an FX55)
BFG 7800 GTX (also seems to have some overclocking potential)
WD Raptor 10000rpm 74 Gig (boot drive)
Seagate SATA II 300Gig
Plextor 716-SA DVD burner (mmm, SATA native optical drive)

I'm going canoing with my dad and brother, spending tons of time with my little boy, and enjoying my entire week of down time.

Oh, and not opening Pandora's PM.

Lord Flaccid said:
I'm going canoing with my dad and brother, spending tons of time with my little boy, and enjoying my entire week of down time.

Oh, and not opening Pandora's PM.

Off for a week? That would be so nice. Are you leving Texas to do all these fun things or are you hanging around home for the vacay?

Bubbles said:
Off for a week? That would be so nice. Are you leving Texas to do all these fun things or are you hanging around home for the vacay?

Just hanging out here. I wanted to take Ethan to SeaWorld in San Antonio, but everyone else is going to have that idea too. So we'll head up to Lake Texoma for a couple days and have some fun there instead.

Lord Flaccid said:
Yeah I bet. You're married to Theac, and he's a plotter.
I'm a
hpdesignjet500g.jpg
???

Is that some kinda of lame attempt at engineering humor?

theacoustician said:
I'm a
hpdesignjet500g.jpg
???

Is that some kinda of lame attempt at engineering humor?

I suck at the engineering humor. :(

I was going to work RJ-11 wire into it somehow but couldn't think of anything witty.

Lord Flaccid said:
I suck at the engineering humor. :(

I was going to work RJ-11 wire into it somehow but couldn't think of anything witty.

TK421, why arent you at your post