Have a great long weekend everyone...

Working on my new computer (its begging for an overclocking)
Trying out my beta access to Gametap
Mowing the yard (if I can find gas)
Final touches on our remodeling project
Jack shit

I gotta take a drug test for my new job sometime this weekend. ...so tonight I'll be drinking plenty of water and playing Halo from the comfort of my toilet.

Millions said:
I gotta take a drug test for my new job sometime this weekend. ...so tonight I'll be drinking plenty of water and playing Halo from the comfort of my toilet.
They want you to take a drug test on your personal time? Pfft. I'd tell them to fuck off.

Sweet. I'm off all next week, so maybe I'll drop by the ranch with a couple ATF buddies of mine.

:shifty:

theacoustician said:
They want you to take a drug test on your personal time? Pfft. I'd tell them to f*ck off.

No other time to do it. They sat on their thumbs and didn't get me the proper forms until too late. If I don't take a test within like...72 hours of signing the employment agreement I don't get the job.

the most logical thing to do would be to move into the bathroom. you can use the toilet as a nightstand or puke in it, either...and everyone should know that the cold bathroom floor helps with the spinning, so long as you're lying on it naked.

Thorn Bird said:
the most logical thing to do would be to move into the bathroom. you can use the toilet as a nightstand or puke in it, either...and everyone should know that the cold bathroom floor helps with the spinning, so long as you're lying on it naked.

Listen to Thorn. She's really awesome at holding hair. :)

Shooting, Transporter 2, bike shop, gun shop, play with the new dog, possible BF2/Quake 3, *other stuff goes here.