Baby Happy Zombie Jesus Day

:blah:

You can dish it out, but yah can't take it.
B I'm trying to be nice here given the situation and give you a chance just to back down and not continue digging this hole you think is funny. But I promise you this will not go down a path you want. Unlike you I'm not just some keyboard hero. I spent better part of my life putting down grown ass men better than you'll ever be. So I advise you to just follow my lead and go on ignore and back down. Because it would be pretty embarrassing to explain to everyone how you got your ass stomped outside of an Applebees in GB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Petunia
B I'm trying to be nice here given the situation and give you a chance just to back down and not continue digging this whole you think is funny. But I promise you this will not go down a path you want. Unlike you I'm not just some keyboard hero. I spent better part of my life putting down grown ass men better than you'll ever be. So I advise you to just follow my lead and go on ignore and back down. Because it would be pretty embarrassing to explain to everyone how you got your ass stomped outside of an Applebees in GB.

You must feel like such a man now, threatening to stalk and beat someone up.

Give it a rest, creeper. It's for your own good to just walk away.

Fuck you cunt. I’ve seen months worth of your secret email thread without the dirty bass players complaining how bad they are and how much you hate them. But the more I see it’s not them it’s you who can’t stop being a bitch and complaining about everything. So why do you shut your little bitch mouth and stop acting like a baby. No go cry to forum Daddy in a secret message on how I’m acting crazy and you need those messages removed immediately.
No wonder your heart tried to quit because it didn’t want to be around you either. And no need to throw your he’s going to dox me alarm because I know who you actually are. And I’m not above slapping you in the mouth like a child right in front of your wife.
I don’t need to threaten you BH. Because you’re to much of a keyboard hero but you know IRL if I showed up in MD on one of my multiple trips a month there your whole tough guy hero act would stop pretty fucking quickly. So save your face act for the folks who don’t actually know you and can’t do anything but complain. Because just complaining isn’t in my nature. So do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore as I will do for you. That way I don’t have to see you do nothing but complain and complain and complain.

Someone has anger issues they aren't dealing with in a constructive fashion.

Just noticed the creeper used my initials.

That's some next level shit.
It 's fine keep your passive aggressive push in hopes Fly and Mustard will ban me. Do you really think I fucking care. I gave you the chace yet you still want to be the protagonist guy who quickly turns into the he's trying to hit me funny guy when someone calls you out and pushes back. It's clear people are over your bitch role you chose to fill. No different than someone spamming threads your complaining and attacking every post people do is old and tired. Especially for someone in their 40s'. Just get over it.

It 's fine keep your passive aggressive push in hopes Fly and Mustard will ban me. Do you really think I fucking care. I gave you the chace yet you still want to be the protagonist guy who quickly turns into the he's trying to hit me funny guy when someone calls you out and pushes back. It's clear people are over your bitch role you chose to fill. No different than someone spamming threads your complaining and attacking every post people do is old and tired. Especially for someone in their 40s'. Just get over it.

You dished it out with your chops but can’t take a little ribbing.

You exploded in a fit of rage, threatened to stalk and assault me, tried pathetically to intimidate me by using my initials.

Step back, take a deep breath, and assess your situation.

You dished it out with your chops but can’t take a little ribbing.

You exploded in a fit of rage, threatened to stalk and assault me, tried pathetically to intimidate me by using my initials.

Step back, take a deep breath, and assess your situation.
I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm trying to make sure you understand that the persona you're trying to play only goes so far and you need to be careful who you're pushing up against. I spent a large part of my life as a CCT Operator so intimidating someone online isn't my style. Mainly because I don't fucking need to. I've already proved myself to the world. So if you really think I'm the one who needs to access my situation I think you're gravely mistaken.

giphy.gif
You remembered!

I don’t need to threaten you BH. Because you’re to much of a keyboard hero but you know IRL if I showed up in MD on one of my multiple trips a month there your whole tough guy hero act would stop pretty fucking quickly. So save your face act for the folks who don’t actually know you and can’t do anything but complain. Because just complaining isn’t in my nature. So do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore as I will do for you. That way I don’t have to see you do nothing but complain and complain and complain.
Bravo Hotel?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD