Baby Happy Zombie Jesus Day

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
giphy.gif

Another patented @Floptical meme thread!

Just what we needed!

A+ would shitpost again!

Praise Jesus!

Fuck you cunt. I’ve seen months worth of your secret email thread without the dirty bass players complaining how bad they are and how much you hate them. But the more I see it’s not them it’s you who can’t stop being a bitch and complaining about everything. So why do you shut your little bitch mouth and stop acting like a baby. No go cry to forum Daddy in a secret message on how I’m acting crazy and you need those messages removed immediately.

I’ve been back like a week and all I’ve seen you do nothing but complain and cry about everyone. Jesus act like man not a 12 year old girl. You really are no better than the cabbie. Just a different version.

:lol:

You triggered.
No wonder your heart tried to quit because it didn’t want to be around you either. And no need to throw your he’s going to dox me alarm because I know who you actually are. And I’m not above slapping you in the mouth like a child right in front of your wife.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
Fuck you cunt. I’ve seen months worth of your secret email thread without the dirty bass players complaining how bad they are and how much you hate them. But the more I see it’s not them it’s you who can’t stop being a bitch and complaining about everything. So why do you shut your little bitch mouth and stop acting like a baby. No go cry to forum Daddy in a secret message on how I’m acting crazy and you need those messages removed immediately.
@Jehannum basically said the same thing to him about 2 months ago. It kind of worked. He did go about 3 days after that without mentioning @nukes

Oh how sweet, threats of physical violence. ;)
I don’t need to threaten you BH. Because you’re to much of a keyboard hero but you know IRL if I showed up in MD on one of my multiple trips a month there your whole tough guy hero act would stop pretty fucking quickly. So save your face act for the folks who don’t actually know you and can’t do anything but complain. Because just complaining isn’t in my nature. So do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore as I will do for you. That way I don’t have to see you do nothing but complain and complain and complain.

I don’t need to threaten you BH. Because you’re to much of a keyboard hero but you know IRL if I showed up in MD on one of my multiple trips a month there your whole tough guy hero act would stop pretty fucking quickly. So save your face act for the folks who don’t actually know you and can’t do anything but complain. Because just complaining isn’t in my nature. So do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore as I will do for you. That way I don’t have to see you do nothing but complain and complain and complain.

:blah:

You can dish it out, but yah can't take it.