Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V-Day to everyone! I can't tell my plans yet - even though Shawn's still in time out he has friends on here :shifty:

EDIT: The girls in my office already got flowers and candy from one of my co-workers!

Last edited:
My wife wouldn't let me sign my son's valentines cards. I wanted sign a few of them from The Man that Watches You at Night or Your Neighbor Right Next Door. She's said the 5 year olds in my son's class may not get the joke and their parents really won't get it. No fun.

Some hot wild sex later with an awesome homemade dinner.

i believe this is us as well.. we've been partying for about 5 days on and off and I can't take much more..

bday dinner with my parents tomor night at Armani's and a bday dinner with some homies at charlies on friday.. topped off by some extreme clubbing running into saturday morning i'm sure..

saturday i'm starting strong on the diet.. "-)

i just walked my daughter out to her carpool, and it's SNOWING!! :happy: the flakes are falling few and far between, but they're there!!

happy valentine's day to all. i made some goodies for spangelet's teachers and spange's work. spangelet got a few happies this morning and some fudge with breakfast, spange surprised me with a pregnancy massage (an hour and a half!) and some beautiful lilies that haven't even opened yet. the day is lovely so far, and the plans aren't over! :D :shifty:

i believe this is us as well.. we've been partying for about 5 days on and off and I can't take much more..

bday dinner with my parents tomor night at Armani's and a bday dinner with some homies at charlies on friday.. topped off by some extreme clubbing running into saturday morning i'm sure..

saturday i'm starting strong on the diet.. "-)

How do you do it? After one day of partying I'm spent.

vag.jpg

notfuck.jpg