Oct 13, 2004
thanksgiving152.gif

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
My thanksgiving shens included:

1. started drinking at 10am poolside at our hotel
2. had a minor meltdown at the In-Laws when I realized this was my first Thanksgiving away from my parents, that I will never win the Thanksgiving Venue Battle, and that I have probably no more Thanksgivings with my dying mother and grandfather
3. Had my dinner plate FUCKING STOLEN from me when I was sucked into a horrid vortex of a conversation with Valve's uncle.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Just got back to FLA from the GA Thanksgiving tour. Mom, Dad, Both Sisters and their hubbies, all three nephews, and moi. Stuffed.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
My thanksgiving shens included:

1. started drinking at 10am poolside at our hotel
2. had a minor meltdown at the In-Laws when I realized this was my first Thanksgiving away from my parents, that I will never win the Thanksgiving Venue Battle, and that I have probably no more Thanksgivings with my dying mother and grandfather
3. Had my dinner plate FUCKING STOLEN from me when I was sucked into a horrid vortex of a conversation with Valve's uncle.

Thats what we do too. Thanksgiving is with his mom and Christmas is with my family. My family values Christmas more so it works out. :)

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Thats what we do too. Thanksgiving is with his mom and Christmas is with my family. My family values Christmas more so it works out. :)

Since I pretty much despise Christmas, and Thanksgiving is the best holiday EVAR with my parents, I have a fail.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
I thought the same thing. I thought maybe it allowed the juices to flow or something. OMG ARE WE RELATED?

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
I spent Thanksgiving with two schizophrenics, a lady with schizo affective disorder, a guy who slept all the time, a girl who listened to headphones all the time, a gay Asian, a homeless dude who had himself committed so he had a roof over his head, and a couple of suicidally depressed people. I can't say it wasn't interesting. Dan brought me food during visiting hours. I watched the parade and football. It really wasn't all that horrible.