happy friday!

i have work tomorrow, might do some study, might go out for dinner, might go out and get steaming drunk...

none finite, of course, so i might just sit on my ass and read the sunday papers and smoke the pipe

Thank god this week is over. I'm exhausted. I just wish it would stop friggin snowing already. It has snowed every day since Tuesday. Going to snow some more tomorrow night into the rest of Sunday. I love winter, but one snowstorm every few days is enough.

Tomorrow I'm going to return a customer's computer (installed a new larger capacity harddrive to replace a failing drive, ghosted customer data to new drive) and collect the check. After that, I'm not sure. I should probably get my semi-annual sales tax payment ready as it was due last month sometime, plus get all my other tax information ready.

How was Habitat? Do they still make you pray before starting? Thats the main reason I won't go.

edit: It looks like they do. Maybe I could just show up late.
oh, i didn't know there was praying. i showed up about five minutes late, but they were still gathered around going over safety regs. Maybe they started with a prayer. That would kind of piss me off, but not a whole lot considering I did go to church the next day.

It went well. The weather definitely cooperated. The place is almost finished on the exterior. I spent most of the day painting trim, but started by cleaning up all the supplies in the garage.

The family is a single mother with two elementary school aged kids. She's employed.

The family is a single mother with two elementary school aged kids. She's employed.

whoreisland.jpg