happy friday!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
what are your weekend plans?

i'm itching to clean the house and the garage and get ready for a massive garage sale this spring. what about y'all?

Tonight I am going to go shopping for random house items, area rugs, paintings ect.

I work tomorrow during the day and then from there I am going to go home and get realllllllly high on drugs while I douche the house. Its already clean but I am going to start at one corner and just clean the living shit out of the house. Then Sunday I am going back out car shopping although I think I already found a nice Jeep.

Thats my exciting plans

announcing the kid's district semifinal tonight.. sleep after

tomor.. domestic ish.. hit the gym.. if they win tonight i've got to announce the final at 7 and then i'm spinning at palm bay club sat night

sun... wife time. layin low.. clean the house.. more domesticality..

Tonight either going to a sailing club meeting/social or staying home and doing laundry/cleaning house. Tomorrow is habitat homebuilding from 8 to 3:30, then i'm not sure. probably go to the bar. Sunday I'm installing my new speakers in my truck and caulking some windows.

Tonight either going to a sailing club meeting/social or staying home and doing laundry/cleaning house. Tomorrow is habitat homebuilding from 8 to 3:30, then i'm not sure. probably go to the bar. Sunday I'm installing my new speakers in my truck and caulking some windows.

My buddy does that and says its quite fulfilling

Tonight:
* Friends house.

Tomorrow:
* Paint a Door
* Wash the car
* Go to boss' wife's birthday dinner

Sunday:
* Put second coat on door
* Golf
* Grill some Salmon

Staying home tonight with the wife, tomorrow night dinner for my ma-in-laws b-day, sunday play some indoor golf with the boys.

there has been nothing happy about this friday...it started sucking the second I walked out the door and has only stopped momentarily because I finally found a few minutes to grab lunch