Food Happy Dharma > Kiki day

I was reading a book every 5-7 days for months, now I simply can't concentrate on a book anymore.

What is wrong with me?

I was reading a book every 5-7 days for months, now I simply can't concentrate on a book anymore.

What is wrong with me?
How does one begin with this one?

No seriously, are you just burned out with a genre of books or something like that? I'm like you I read a ton but once in a while I just need a break. I find some books completely unrelated to the type I just can't focus on and seem to be fine.

How does one begin with this one?

No seriously, are you just burned out with a genre of books or something like that? I'm like you I read a ton but once in a while I just need a break. I find some books completely unrelated to the type I just can't focus on and seem to be fine.
It's probably my stress level lately, I can't concentrate on anything except work and hanging out on UF and Reddit.

But then when I do read a lot, sometimes it's an indicator that I'm feeling depressed and want to get away from reality.

I can't win. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: strawberry love
It's probably my stress level lately, I can't concentrate on anything except work and hanging out on UF and Reddit.

But then when I do read a lot, sometimes it's an indicator that I'm feeling depressed and want to get away from reality.

I can't win. :lol:
Well that's a bummer about the stress levels. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Reading does get me away from reality, but I live with Luis so what do you expect? ;) Good or bad moods I do enjoy reading, but I do understand what you mean. When I'm really in the need to get away I like to hole myself away for hours just to read by myself.

I think working from home has me doing that more. I just can't walk away from work as easily so reading is a good outlet for that.

Well that's a bummer about the stress levels. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Reading does get me away from reality, but I live with Luis so what do you expect? ;) Good or bad moods I do enjoy reading, but I do understand what you mean. When I'm really in the need to get away I like to hole myself away for hours just to read by myself.

I think working from home has me doing that more. I just can't walk away from work as easily so reading is a good outlet for that.
Ya, pretty much.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear