Food Happy Dharma > Kiki day

L6TaApx.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Dharma1521
I'm sorry, I have a strict one platform happy birthday wish policy and I already wished you a happy birthday on facebook.

I will ask you a book related question though. Since you read a lot, you read any fantasy books lately that are at least a 5th grade level but have content appropriate for a 7 year old boy?

I'm sorry, I have a strict one platform happy birthday wish policy and I already wished you a happy birthday on facebook.

I will ask you a book related question though. Since you read a lot, you read any fantasy books lately that are at least a 5th grade level but have content appropriate for a 7 year old boy?

He should read all the Shannara books. Theres like 87 gazillion of em.

No inappropriateness in any of em, squeaky clean.

I will add that to the list. Is there a prescribed order that is preferable to read them in?
theyre kinda standalone. Usually each book is about a new "generation" from the same family.

But they tend to come in trilogies or groups of books, especially the newer ones.

heres a recommend read order.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/99160-shannara---terry-s-suggested-order-for-new-readers

but honestly, you could pick up most any of the older ones and just dive right in. You might miss a bit of history about the world and major characters

theyre kinda standalone. Usually each book is about a new "generation" from the same family.

But they tend to come in trilogies or groups of books, especially the newer ones.

heres a recommend read order.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/99160-shannara---terry-s-suggested-order-for-new-readers

but honestly, you could pick up most any of the older ones and just dive right in. You might miss a bit of history about the world and major characters
I'll give them a try. He just finished the 13th Reality series by James Dashner and really liked them. It was nice cause they were long enough to take a few months to get through all four, but now I have to come up with something new to keep him occupied but if the book is shorter than about 300 pages, it only lasts a matter of days so I like series that are easy to just grab a new one and not have to think to much.

pick up sword of shannara or elfstones of shannara. Its a good intro to the world, and theyre super easy reading for any reading level.

lotr books too of course. And C.S. Lewis's stuff on a different angle.

wheel of time is good, but probably not appropriate for a 7 year old, has some mild sex.