Thread Happy day after solstice day!

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Anyone else know it was the solstice yesterday? Everyone kept telling me I should be having a lovely day 'because it's solstice'. I suggested my day would be brightened by either burning tyres or killing some hippies - sadly all the hippies had emigrated to the countryside for the evening. :mad:

Anyone have a celebratory summer drink?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥565.09
Anyone else know it was the solstice yesterday? Everyone kept telling me I should be having a lovely day 'because it's solstice'. I suggested my day would be brightened by either burning tyres or killing some hippies - sadly all the hippies had emigrated to the countryside for the evening. :mad:

Anyone have a celebratory summer drink?
I had margaritas with chim and $3.99 enchilada dinner that was quite tasty. Does that count?

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
You don't shave or wash. You squat. Your alcohol and diet is suspect.

Wait, you are just a hobo. I am getting confused.
Confused indeed.

I wash daily, I shave regularly (legs n all), I barely drink more than 1 or 2 alcoholic beverages a week (and have been like that for 4+ months now) and my diet is prettttty good. :p :p :p

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Confused indeed.

I wash daily, I shave regularly (legs n all), I barely drink more than 1 or 2 alcoholic beverages a week (and have been like that for 4+ months now) and my diet is prettttty good. :p :p :p
What in the.....?

I'm going to have to notify the IHA of your transgressions, they may cut up your membership card :(

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥565.09
damn you people need to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and the movie Food Inc. I guarantee you won't eat that shit anymore

:p
Fresh ingredients and they recycle their cooking oil to the local biodiesel reclaimation center? Who's the hippy now?