Happy Birthday Mayor McCheese aka Shawndavid!

April23 said:
I know right?!

LOL yeah me to I swear...

I looked over at this girly(nameless) at 9am this morning in Shawns spare bedroom and went "I am glad its Saturday". You have never seen a fat man fly faster than me when she told me it was Friday, lol

PS - The pictures from last night are outragous

BeeRad said:
LOL yeah me to I swear...

I looked over at this girly(nameless) at 9am this morning in Shawns spare bedroom and went "I am glad its Saturday". You have never seen a fat man fly faster than me when she told me it was Friday, lol

PS - The pictures from last night are outragous

The blonde chick you were with last night?

thrawn said:
YOU VIOLATED THE PURPLE ROOM :lol:

We woke up and she was like, do they have a little girl or something???

I was like no and then I looked around, the purple room really does look like a little girls room, lol

BeeRad said:
and there was NO violating, I am a perfect gentleman

Weren't you the guy that allegedly took a bat into a club and beat some guy's-girlfriend's-brother's-friend's-cousin to death with it or something like that?

KNYTE said:
Weren't you the guy that allegedly took a bat into a club and beat some guy's-girlfriend's-brother's-friend's-cousin to death with it or something like that?

Jeebus man you just hate me for that dont you and no I hit someone with a bat a couple of times very nicely in the head because they purposely hurt a girl and made her bleed in front of me...

So yes I am a gentleman

BeeRad said:
Jeebus man you just hate me for that dont you and no I hit someone with a bat a couple of times very nicely in the head because they purposely hurt a girl and made her bleed in front of me...

So yes I am a gentleman

No, I have no problem with you, or with the use of force or violence by any means. I'm just skeptical that that particular event actually took place.

KNYTE said:
No, I have no problem with you, or with the use of force or violence by any means. I'm just skeptical that that particular event actually took place.

That is fine by me, I dont tell stories to impress people especially when they involve fighting(not somthing I like doing anyways). I have no reason to lie about anything at any time which is why I dont. I especially dont like being called a liar because I enjoy the fact that I am overly honest with people. Dont get me wrong I do like you to but you just dont know me well enough to know that honesty is something I hold dear to me. Hope that didnt upset you, just how I feel :)