Happy Birthday Mayor McCheese aka Shawndavid!

April23 said:
She has a nice aura.

Yeah she's a great person, she got a little drunk last night but from what shawn just told me I was too, lol. Known her since we were like 16 our moms used to be friends and worked together, she was a great lady :(

Ouch. I woke up and figured out that they were still here when I noticed a purse that did not belong to me on the kitchen counter. We had a great time! Thank you to everyone who came out. Fly & Ape, If only you could have stayed another hour... hehe

Candy said:
Ouch. I woke up and figured out that they were still here when I noticed a purse that did not belong to me on the kitchen counter. We had a great time! Thank you to everyone who came out. Fly & Ape, If only you could have stayed another hour... hehe

Wait a sec, you guys were awake when we got up? cause seriously I left at like 9am from what I recollect

shawndavid said:
Like waves lapping at a sea wall...

i thought tre posting my nekkid leg was gonna be the laughing highlight of my forum experience today, i was wrong

b_sinning said:
You guys make me wish I lived in Tampa. It looks like it's full of hot woman that like dorks for some odd reason.

For some reason us fat guys come into season here, its nice...

Shawn was just smart enough to lock one up before season ended