Happy Birthday Jesus!

I'm no scientist, but I know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda.

Also, sex wasn't demonized by religion until fairly recently, humanly speaking. It used to be totally sweet to fuck random folks. Was it Augustus? Something like that. I don't remember.

Fornication was always a no no in the Christian religion. The religions that allowed sex as a expression of the divinity still allow it.

I'm no scientist, but I know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda.

Also, sex wasn't demonized by religion until fairly recently, humanly speaking. It used to be totally sweet to fuck random folks. Was it Augustus? Something like that. I don't remember.

Sex and sex with more than one person wasn't ostracized until well after B.C.

Fornication was always a no no in the Christian religion. The religions that allowed sex as a expression of the divinity still allow it.

Fornication was explicitly forbidden but the definition of fornication was up for debate.

Really? Why not Genisus where it all began? :fly:

Your spelling makes me HAHA.

I have not paid any mind to any of this for a very long time but it is funny that the very first verse in Genesis, the first verse of the Bible is ignored by many creationists.

Your spelling makes me HAHA.

I have not paid any mind to any of this for a very long time but it is funny that the very first verse in Genesis, the first verse of the Bible is ignored by many creationists.

I knew it was spelled wrong, but ... well... okay I'm lazy and dumb FINE.