Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Also, we believe Jesus's bday was actually sometime in April. But, does it really matter?

But that date is really just as laughable as that Archbishop who gave the exact date and time for Earth's creation.

guessing the earth's creation using the bible is asinine. there are absolutely no hints or clues given as to that date. at least with jesus' birth one can make an educated assumption.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Also, we believe Jesus's bday was actually sometime in April. But, does it really matter?

As far as the true spirit of Christmas, no. However to an athiest/agnostic guy like me, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that the day was just willy nilly moved to December simply to convert more people.

I don't think that you are qualified to speak of xmas or birthdays.

I am uniquely qualified :p

I have more than enough information tucked away to start and sustain a discussion regarding either regardless of my own opinions.

This year has been fun and a whole bunch of firsts. I got to see people pick out a tree, dinner, opening presents and all that jazz.

I am uniquely qualified :p

I have more than enough information tucked away to start and sustain a discussion regarding either regardless of my own opinions.

This year has been fun and a whole bunch of firsts. I got to see people pick out a tree, dinner, opening presents and all that jazz.

why the first time?