Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Happy birthday mate!

You should post more often!

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
I'm also going to ask that you do NOT send nudes to my inbox.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Hey thanks everyone! Should be a fun and busy weekend so that will be a good time!

I am not posting (much) anymore because after my last thread's fiasco, I realized I don't have much interesting stuff to say and am scraping the bottom of the barrel if I have to bring out STD infections for thread topics.

Thank you for all of the good wishes and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
That was one of the worst threads I have ever seen, but you did just get a motorcycle license. And certainly you have other interests beyond orgies and gay activism.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Hey thanks everyone! Should be a fun and busy weekend so that will be a good time!

I am not posting (much) anymore because after my last thread's fiasco, I realized I don't have much interesting stuff to say and am scraping the bottom of the barrel if I have to bring out STD infections for thread topics.

lol like that has ever stopped me.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city

Don't hate just cause we care about you. I'm glad you posted that train wreck, someone needed an intervention.

And happy birthday from all your straight buddies. And waw.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Must have other hobbies besides teh gay.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa

Happy Birffffffffffffday!!! Hope all your dreams CUM true!! ((see what i did there))

and wtf.. i post about having the runs and not getting any kak... we miss u tons.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Happy Birthday, Dave.

And considering I fail with just about every post, what's a little STD stories amongst friends?

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Happy Birffffffffffffday!!! Hope all your dreams CUM true!! ((see what i did there))

and wtf.. i post about having the runs and not getting any kak... we miss u tons.

Did you ever stop to think those two things might be related?