GAY Happy Birthday dbzeag!

Hey thanks everyone! Should be a fun and busy weekend so that will be a good time!

I am not posting (much) anymore because after my last thread's fiasco, I realized I don't have much interesting stuff to say and am scraping the bottom of the barrel if I have to bring out STD infections for thread topics.

Thank you for all of the good wishes and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

That was one of the worst threads I have ever seen, but you did just get a motorcycle license. And certainly you have other interests beyond orgies and gay activism.

Hey thanks everyone! Should be a fun and busy weekend so that will be a good time!

I am not posting (much) anymore because after my last thread's fiasco, I realized I don't have much interesting stuff to say and am scraping the bottom of the barrel if I have to bring out STD infections for thread topics.

lol like that has ever stopped me.

Don't hate just cause we care about you. I'm glad you posted that train wreck, someone needed an intervention.

And happy birthday from all your straight buddies. And waw.

Must have other hobbies besides teh gay.

Happy Birffffffffffffday!!! Hope all your dreams CUM true!! ((see what i did there))

and wtf.. i post about having the runs and not getting any kak... we miss u tons.

Happy Birthday, Dave.

And considering I fail with just about every post, what's a little STD stories amongst friends?