Happy B-Day Candy!!!

Thanks to all of you for coming to the first surprise party I have ever had. I have to best husband in the entire world, a cool new track suit and gift bag that says "chach" on it from Zapril. Afterwards we went to Strokers for "a shot and a beer" and now I have a really bad tummy ache from hot wings and tequila.

Thanks again guys!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope they're like these guys

boobies.jpg

Thanks to all of you for coming to the first surprise party I have ever had. I have to best husband in the entire world, a cool new track suit and gift bag that says "chach" on it from Zapril. Afterwards we went to Strokers for "a shot and a beer" and now I have a really bad tummy ache from hot wings and tequila.

Thanks again guys!

My stomach hurts, i hate Tequila and I had a great time, glad I could be a part of it. Fuckin Hungover, but I still :heart: you

I think 30 has once again fucked me over by making me responsible enough to go home and get up for work today

You're so full of shit. How many times did I tell you last night to light the cigarette you had in your hand for 5 minutes and drink your fucking drink so we could go home? If you had your druthers we'd have been there for hours.

You're so full of shit. How many times did I tell you last night to light the cigarette you had in your hand for 5 minutes and drink your fucking drink so we could go home? If you had your druthers we'd have been there for hours.

is that as bad as me putting a cigarette in backwards waiting for a light

Dont let him fool ya, he wanted to stay and drink just as much as she did. And at NO point did you guys leave because you were being responsible because of "work" in the morning. Fuckin liars.

Today is national I curse to much because of Tequila day